Pakistan Super League

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet another T20 league. Starts in a couple of hours with Shane Watson and Brad Haddin playing for Islamabad United.

Can't find any tv coverage.
Well, pardon Me my kind sir. But it is not "Yet another T20 league" (which may have overpopulated the cricketing calendar), this league has great significance to Pakistan. This is a gateway for cricket to comeback here. This is the biggest thing to happen with Pakistan, clearly it's something Pakistani players would want to be a part of for international exposure or s**t.

Well, pardon Me my kind sir. But it is not "Yet another T20 league" (which may have overpopulated the cricketing calendar), this league has great significance to Pakistan. This is a gateway for cricket to comeback here. This is the biggest thing to happen with Pakistan, clearly it's something Pakistani players would want to be a part of for international exposure or s**t.

Fair enough. I agree.

Anyone catching this opening ceremony?

MC declares that the winners trophy is the most magnificent trophy ever.

Cue to a guy up above in the sky, slowly hovering down with the trophy in his arms. He is covered head to toe in fairy lights, which are flashing and changing colour regularly. One of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

And when he eventually lands on the ground and he hands the trophy over, it is the tamest and most piss weak trophy I've seen. The kind that they give out at the end of the season at my local indoor cricket centre.

Pakistani Super League not looking so super thus far.

Cue to a guy up above in the sky, slowly hovering down with the trophy in his arms. He is covered head to toe in fairy lights, which are flashing and changing colour regularly. One of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

And when he eventually lands on the ground and he hands the trophy over, it is the tamest and most piss weak trophy I've seen. The kind that they give out at the end of the season at my local indoor cricket centre.

And to top it all off, a live performance from the one the only Sean Paul.

Can't make this s**t up.
Yeah, this is utter bullcrap.

It seems like You have a degree of bullcrap studying.

That's kinda fascinating...

Mate, I'm a fan of the Pakistani cricket team. You can't deny that there's a fair bit of ridiculousness, baggage and pure silliness that constantly surrounds cricket in that country, though. It's part of what makes it interesting.

Mate, I'm a fan of the Pakistani cricket team. You can't deny that there's a fair bit of ridiculousness, baggage and pure silliness that constantly surrounds cricket in that country, though. It's part of what makes it interesting.
That's completely true.

Btw, I just wanted to ask from where You are, (only because I wanted to know if PSL is being broadcasted there) because I can't find a list of international broadcasters.

That's completely true.

Btw, I just wanted to ask from where You are, (only because I wanted to know if PSL is being broadcasted there) because I can't find a list of international broadcasters.

I'm in Australia. Don't think it's being televised here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

y u so mean? lol

Mohammad Asghar was a great find for Peshawar. Took 3 wickets including Misbah-Ul-Haq's, took two blinding catches to dismiss Andre Russell and Sam Billings and wins the Man of the Match award. Has an endearing sense of humour too, says he has big hands like most Pathans so it's hard to drop catches. :D

Peshawar Zalmi is a team full of big names, and yet an unknown kid is leading the race for Man of the Match award. This is PSL for You

The logo of IPL is a batsman playing a cover drive where of PSL is a left arm pacer and this pretty much dictates the terms.

I don't understand how Amir is a better bowler now than before he went to jail. I know he's grown up, body has filled out more, etc., but he also spent years away from competitive cricket. It doesn't make sense.
He must be pretty hungry to do well.

That's the kind of thing that sounds amazing...provided you don't have to watch it yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back