Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff from Hadds soldiering on, hope he doesn't cause further damage though.

EDIT: Doesn't look right at all. No point keeping him out there. Can't keep like that.
In an alternate, sensible world where Mitch Marsh was dropped so Doolan or Hughes could be in the team, I think Haddin would have stayed off, as each of them can keep to some level. But they're not in the team, Warner is, and giving up 20 or so in byes is probably worth it to ensure Warner doesn't break a finger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson 1-60 odd from 24 or so overs.

Siddle 1-70 odd from 28 or so overs.

So basically Siddle's output in this game is the same as Johnson's.

Apparently Siddle has no pace or variation. So what is Johnson doing out there?

**** me. And you're calling other people "quite stupid"?! Jeezuz. Go and have a think about it in a corner of the room for a little while, mate.

Stats link?

Any anyway, Sidds has mostly top 6 wickets, nothing wrong with wiping out the tail.

I did the research years ago and found Lee dismissed more batsmen from 1-6 than 7-11.
Reason? I was fed up with people crapping on about him only getting tail enders out.
You have to remember, Australia had McGrath and Warne at the time who were the best in the business at mopping up the tail enders.

In an alternate, sensible world where Mitch Marsh was dropped so Doolan or Hughes could be in the team, I think Haddin would have stayed off, as each of them can keep to some level. But they're not in the team, Warner is, and giving up 20 or so in byes is probably worth it to ensure Warner doesn't break a finger
and equally, it's probably worth declaring now just to ensure a vital part of the Pakistani team doesnt break a bone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back