Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not up the 10 and 11 to show ticker, Siddle did everything he could
Except try to hang around with a number 11 who can actually bat.
I don't mind the tactics we used, trying to go full out attack as defending got us nowhere last Test, and we were chasing 570. It clearly hasn't come off, but I can see the merit.
At least we averaged 3.87 an over in getting bowled out 309 runs behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've ripped into plenty this Test as it's been another disgrace, but the lower order are the only ones who gave us a competitive total
Yeah, I know. It was still s**t from Siddle. You've got a guy that averages 30 in test cricket stride out at number 11 and he just pops it down deep mid-ons throat and says here boys, don't work for the tenth at all.

Would have been great to see Marsh ton up their and prove he should be their. I still think he needs a bit of time but we got a glimpse of how good he's gonna be I reckon. Will be interesting to see if that innings will be enough to keep old Watto out....

Would have been great to see Marsh ton up their and prove he should be their. I still think he needs a bit of time but we got a glimpse of how good he's gonna be I reckon. Will be interesting to see if that innings will be enough to keep old Watto out....

It won't be and nor should it be, but it might be good enough to keep Maxwell and Doolan out.

Probably play both. Certainly an upgrade on the fraud show, is Watson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back