Palmer stole Jayden Foster's premiership #Hashtag #RohanSmith - media thread offcuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at the ABC being "independent". As a regular listener you can see just how hard they go at anything Liberal.

Rubbish Abbott all you like but he was elected. He lives by the sword and then dies by the sword. I wouldn't expect the angry little [redacted] predator in the red tie to do the same
Strangely absent during the campaign . Hmmm wonder why
the word poison springs to mind

How foolish. ABC is as close to an independent news source you can get in our country. Just because your propaganda machine says otherwise, doesn't make it true.

Mate do you know it's not only the Libs/Lab in the Senate? Labor had to work in the same conditions and passed bills. Either Liberals bills suck (they do) or they are just sh*t at playing politics to get them through (also true)
lol yeh independant...

So any any information other than the ABC/ SMH is propoganda when it doesn't fit labour views.
The senate was completely different.... Green labour ensured supply in government.... green labour are now blocking it.

As for the macro economics, I run my own business. So I don't need treasurery papers, the ABC or Newscorp to inform me how policies effect me, trade, operation costs, business confidence, employees or anything else. And I doubt very much I could convince any labour stalwarts anything the libs do is good or anything labour did was bad.
As for the assumption Im a rightwing newscorp infidel, I don't read papers except the sports sections, and I don't vote as I think they are all a pack of self serving w***ers...... its just I have my own reasons and opinions of who the biggest of them are/ were and will be.

I voted green for the first time, then ran straight off to the doctor.
Still haven't worked out what's wrong with me !

Voting Green is akin to a donkey vote. Let's be completely honest, those guys should never every be allowed to run a country. Even letting them have a say is counter-productive.

I'll reference a very pertinent statement from a friend of mine in the agriculture industry: "Greens are the ultimate fair-weather friend. Will call you and modern agriculture evil yet pretend to be on your side if it suits them" (in reference to their opposition to gas exploration on the Otway Basin in south east SA.

lol yeh independant...

So any any information other than the ABC/ SMH is propoganda when it doesn't fit labour views.
The senate was completely different.... Green labour ensured supply in government.... green labour are now blocking it.

As for the macro economics, I run my own business. So I don't need treasurery papers, the ABC or Newscorp to inform me how policies effect me, trade, operation costs, business confidence, employees or anything else. And I doubt very much I could convince any labour stalwarts anything the libs do is good or anything labour did was bad.
As for the assumption Im a rightwing newscorp infidel, I don't read papers except the sports sections, and I don't vote as I think they are all a pack of self serving ******s...... its just I have my own reasons and opinions of who the biggest of them are/ were and will be.

2 seconds ago you were blaming labor, now you're blaming the greens.

Also anyone that says "labour" clearly has no idea to begin with.

Voting Green is akin to a donkey vote. Let's be completely honest, those guys should never every be allowed to run a country. Even letting them have a say is counter-productive.

I'll reference a very pertinent statement from a friend of mine in the agriculture industry: "Greens are the ultimate fair-weather friend. Will call you and modern agriculture evil yet pretend to be on your side if it suits them" (in reference to their opposition to gas exploration on the Otway Basin in south east SA.
Even if you're a conservative, that is a bit harsh. Senator Ludlam in particular is a welcome voice on all issues digital.

Lol at the ABC being "independent". As a regular listener you can see just how hard they go at anything Liberal.

I said as independent as we've got and I don't see you throwing up any alternative names to stake that claim.

The insinuation made was that ABC is as partial as Newscorp which nobody in their right mind would agree with.

Just remember ( I'll leave it here )
That your lot were in charge of the AFL (Oakley) you'd have no " bulldog board" to post in

I have just given up on them all , I run a small manufacturing business , and neither side of politics do us any favours.in fact they are flat out selling down the drain , while taxing and regulating us to the enth degree.
How anyone has any fath in either side has me beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 seconds ago you were blaming labor, now you're blaming the greens.

Oh I have clue, (working families) just not completely wearing blinkers on a political party because mum and dad did.(working families) Yeh the 25 labour senators have nothing to with allowing any bill to pass,(working families) its just every other senators fault. Greens and labour are one in the same, guarantee labour legislation, and block coalition, as was the written agreement between them. Though they have discarded it, nothing has changed.
Yeh i have no clue, but at least i can see through my own eyes (working families) not blinded by a 100 year old mantra that is never actually adhered to.
The working families thing, crap politicians ranted on that side of politics, as does Abbott and co with their bs as you mentioned before, its all about what you want to hear..... think you see and maybe want.

So once again you are attempting to twist others words, and now becoming insulting over differing opinions as you have done in other topics. So quite frankly Im over politics, was never into it, more into the actual running of the nation thing, And quite frankly, I'm over your opinions and supposed intellect having to resort to insults and assumptions over differing opinions.

So Im done...
But Im absolutely positive you will have to have the last word, so go for it. Sure your intel.....ego needs it.

Can we just all agree Abbott is probably not the right guy to lead the nation, although he was the right guy to lead the opposition, Shorten's not any better, the Greens are ******* useless, Clive Palmer's worth is measurable to the amount he pumps into the Dogs, for now Daniel Andrews is a good enough bloke and we'd all be better off if Turnbull was prime minister?

Oh and Lambie was a good novelty while she lasted. Now she's faded into irrelevance...sorry, independence.

So Doggies1972, you make the initial political comment, and no-one else is allowed to reply? Nice one, Tone.
me... I didnt start bagging Clive Palmer.... get your facts right. Or I cant respond because its and anti labour comment, in jest....but yes, i should have been aware theres no jest regarding labour faithful.

Can we just all agree Abbott is probably not the right guy to lead the nation, although he was the right guy to lead the opposition, Shorten's not any better, the Greens are ******* useless, Clive Palmer's worth is measurable to the amount he pumps into the Dogs, for now Daniel Andrews is a good enough bloke and we'd all be better off if Turnbull was prime minister?

Oh and Lambie was a good novelty while she lasted. Now she's faded into irrelevance...sorry, independence.

Sorry ManofClay, if I had to give my opinion on that post you'd probably never engage on here with me again, so I will just refrain from any more political comment at all. Go Dogs! :)

And as my political opinion stated, they are all as bad as each other serving their own interests. Gilliard palmer or any other politician shouldnt be given the title of no1 ticket holder

me... I didnt start bagging Clive Palmer.... get your facts right. Or I cant respond because its and anti labour comment, in jest....but yes, i should have been aware theres no jest regarding labour faithful.

Who mentioned Clive Palmer? Try reading your own posts - you made the initial reference to an ex-PM. And have another post, I'm sure you'll want the last word, with some derogatory comment.

Sorry ManofClay, if I had to give my opinion on that post you'd probably never engage on here with me again,

Have you ever engaged with me before? I get negative feedback on my posts all the time, I don't give a *. A few bulldogs posters on here seem to openly dislike me (although if we met in person they'd see I'm actually decent enough, I just get fired up and stick relentlessly to my guns). One of them even followed me on instagram the other day I think.

Have you ever engaged with me before? I get negative feedback on my posts all the time, I don't give a ****. A few posters on here seem to openly dislike me (although if we met in person they'd see I'm actually decent enough, I just get fired up and stick relentlessly to my guns).

I can't recall ever posting anything negative about you, I'm happy to discuss footy anytime. You post in threads I read all the time, and I can't recall having any major difference of opinion to you in those, but if I did, I hope we engaged in a robust, yet respectful manner. All the best!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back