Media Pants on: The Failure of the nWo Dragons.

Has the nWo Dragons idea been a failure?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, the club room.

fingers2.png

The finger thing means the club room.

When we played #NWOfail I expected some sort of wrestling theme. All we got was complaints about our goats. Goats were fun. They are funny. Now they are gone...left for pastures where there are no complaints or whingeing for them to hear. Now our game threads are filled with opposition teams telling us how we don't know how to 'quality banter' That is all the banter there is now.

When we played #NWOfail I expected some sort of wrestling theme. All we got was complaints about our goats. Goats were fun. They are funny. Now they are gone...left for pastures where there are no complaints or whingeing for them to hear. Now our game threads are filled with opposition teams telling us how we don't know how to 'quality banter' That is all the banter there is now.

I liked the goats.

Fairly certain most of them didn't get the wrestling theme. And just Noobz0r still not ready to admit he made the mistake. Oh well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the failure again? Making finals even when the worst rookie ever is sucking up valuable game time from one of their better players?

Suggest you read the OP.

What's the failure again? Making finals even when the worst rookie ever is sucking up valuable game time from one of their better players?

Wait til we win the premiership.

Wait til we win the premiership.

As clearly stated in the OP this is not based on the sim side of things which I agreed has been a success.

You winning the premiership doesn't change the failure of the nWo Dragons into a success.

Back