FTA-TV Parks and Recreation

Remove this Banner Ad

I stopped watching this show after season 4.

Acquired season 5, and watched it. Thought it was great (not sure why I ever stopped watching).

Jean Ralphio and his siter deserve a spinoff imo. Every moment he's in it kills me.

"Cause I'm technically homeleeeeeeeeeessss" is one of the funniest lines of any comedy I've ever seen.

I'll watch the start of the new season and see how it goes.

Ron and Tom were brilliant in the last episode.

The side plots are always way funnier than Leslie's story arc.

sZ2WAo9.png

Only once in a while does a shoe come long where every single character is worth watching.

I find myself wanting to just walk up to people and say "Anne Perkins".

Rob Lowe was a great addition to the cast. Took me longer to get into Adam Scott's character though.

It gets much better.

Really hits its straps in Season 3 when Rob Lowe and Adam Scott become regular cast members.

i am half way through season 3 at the moment and so far i think the show has gone backwards from season 2.

brandanowicz >>>>> rob lowe & adam scott

do not like rob lowe's character

the interplay between ron swanson and april is hilarious though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is literally only one character that's not really that funny and that's Adam Scott's.

brandanowicz >>>>> rob lowe & adam scott

do not like rob lowe's character

You're insane. Brandanowicz was the most boring character on the show, glad they got rid of him.

Rob Lowe's character is awesome, though I still think Ron, Tom and April are the best, in that order.

Took me a while to warm to Ben but I quite like his character now.

my top 5 characters
(1) April
(2) Ron Swanson
(3) Fat Black Woman
(4) Tom Haverford
(5) Brandanowicz

unlucky: jerry/andy

Sorry, but if you don't know the name of 'Fat Black Woman' can she really be in your top 5? It's Donna BTW.

My order would be: Ron, April, Chris, Tom, Andy, Donna, Ben, Leslie, Anne, Jerry.

You're insane. Brandanowicz was the most boring character on the show, glad they got rid of him.

Rob Lowe's character is awesome, though I still think Ron, Tom and April are the best, in that order.

Took me a while to warm to Ben but I quite like his character now.

The interplay between Mark and Andy when Mark was banging Anne was pretty funny. He wasn't really boring, just the straight character that every comedy seems to have to offset the others' quirkiness.

The interplay between Mark and Andy when Mark was banging Anne was pretty funny. He wasn't really boring, just the straight character that every comedy seems to have to offset the others' quirkiness.

I found that funny just because of Andy though, like when he was talking about having to special order the condoms, not just because of the size but the weird shape as well.

Ben manages to fulfil that straight man role without being boring though.

Just felt like Mark never fit the show to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back