FTA-TV Parks and Recreation

Remove this Banner Ad

(Haven't read the last 10 or so pages to avoid spoilers)

Just came to say, mid-way through Season 3 and this show is great. Reminds me of Community in a way, minus the over-the-top gimmick episodes. Andy, April and Ron are my favourites. Heck, everybody is so damn likable.

This is why I shouldn't read about eps before I watch them. I thought the latest ep was decent, but I'd gotten my hopes up only to find myself thinking it wasn't anything special.

Her version of 'We didn't start the fire' made me lol but other than that I didn't think it was any funnier than a usual ep.

Why did shouty man have to come back? Possibly one of the worst characters ever conceived

Werner Herzog's cameo was hilarious, Jon Hamm's was pretty good too, thats about it so far

I don't think that this season has been a brilliant last season. It's started to get a bit sad this week, but it still wasn't particularly funny.

However - Ron saying "I hate you so much" needs to be made into a .gif. I feel like that's something I'd get a lot of use out of in my every day life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rip Harris the animal control guy :(

harris-wittels-parks-and-rec-2-640x351.png

Damn. I opened this thread, after finishing the last two episodes last night, expecting a wealth of love for the show and the season (which I think has been amazing) and am surprised to see that's its rather muted.

It's become quite possibly my favourite sitcom and I think it stands as a truly great television show. I tend to rate dramas more than comedies but I could see this fitting into my own top 10 of all time.

Man the Ron explaining his side of the story to Leslie, and Donna getting Garry's namecard at the wedding hit me right in the feels.

Got no doubt they'll hit the finale right out of the park and it's only going to make me miss the show even more.

Jean-Ralphio telling Leslie he always loved her and Ron working for the Government again were 2 of the dozens of great moments in this episode. Brilliant show and look forward to watching it from the very first ep all the way through in a year or so.

Seasons 2,3,4 were awesome. Powered through the whole lot in a month before season 7 started.

This show had a lot more substance than other sitcoms and why its highs may have not been as high as other sitcoms, across the journey the whole show has been very solid IMO

I'll finish by saying Ron f***** Swanson is one of the greatest characters in TV history. :D

I'll finish by saying Ron f***** Swanson is one of the greatest characters in TV history. :D

"Don't get emotional Vaughn. You're embarrassing yourself."

Great finale. Loved it all. Especially seeing Anne and Chris come back. As a whole it's been one of the best series I've watched. Bit silly at times but generally very solid. Will miss it. Has given me loads of genuine lols over the years.

My eyes did water a bit when Ben announced Leslie would run for Govenor. And also with the dedication at the end.

Well done, P&R. Well done.

Perfect finale to a great show. Anyone else notice the guy fixing the swing was the drunk homeless guy in the slide from the very first episode?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back