Participants needed for cyberbullying survey - WIN A $50 EFTPOS/VISA GIFT CARD!

Remove this Banner Ad

mgov

Draftee
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi there,

I'm a new user and hope I am posting this in the right section!

I am seeking participants to complete an online survey investigating the incidence of cyber-bullying and harassment within an Australian adult population. The survey is part of my Psychology Honours research project being conducted through RMIT University.

I am hoping to recruit as many participants as possible, so please feel free to pass this survey along to as many friends/colleagues/family members as you can.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://rmit.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1Fl1EOlWakhRZfT

At the completion of the questionnaire there will be an option to follow a link to enter the draw to win an $50 EFTPOS gift card by entering your email address. There will be no way of linking your answers to the questionnaire to the email address you provide to enter the competition.

If you have any questions regarding this project, please contact the Principal Research Student, Maria Govett via email at s3419513@student.rmit.edu.au or the Chief Investigator, Dr. Sophia Xenos on 9925 1081 or via email at sophia.xenos@rmit.edu.au.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Hmm.....

No.

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that if you have any queries relating to this study or any questions about the items in the survey itself, you are more than welcome to email me at the email address provided.

All the best.

Will need pics of Maria and Dr Sophia before I agree to anything.

Hi there,

I am a current research student at RMIT University and my supervisor's credentials are listed in the information sheet at the start of the survey (see link provided). Please feel free to contact us regarding any questions about the survey itself. Please also note that this project has been approved by the RMIT Human Research Ethics committee, with the application number also listed on the information sheet.

bad-luck-brian.png

Done. Some of your question need editing. Might want to re-look at the wording of some of them.
Hi PaddyO

Thanks for your feedback on the survey. If you could email me letting me know which questions you feel require editing, I would appreciate it very much. Some of the questions may be from a standardised measure/questionnaire, in which case I cannot edit the wording. However, if you have found any typos or other errors, please do let me know.

Many thanks for taking the survey and best of luck to you with the prize draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi PaddyO

Thanks for your feedback on the survey. If you could email me letting me know which questions you feel require editing, I would appreciate it very much. Some of the questions may be from a standardised measure/questionnaire, in which case I cannot edit the wording. However, if you have found any typos or other errors, please do let me know.

Many thanks for taking the survey and best of luck to you with the prize draw.
It was a number of questions, the wording of a lot of them was incorrect. If you go thru you'll see fairly clearly.

All the best with the studies. Working in a high school I see the effects of CB regularly, esp amongst younger kids.

Many thanks to those who have already taken the survey, please feel free to pass this survey on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back