Delisted #9: Brent Prismall - Shadow of a lonely man

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to update the title. Surely he is now trying to prove he deserves a spot on the team, before the next list lodgement.
That's what happening chump

I'm really interested to see if Dyson and Prismall stay or go.
You'd think two weeks will make little difference when they're at that age.

Has been invited to continue to train with the Bombers...could we redraft him?

GONE! Thought maybe Dyson would have been given a lifeline but both sent to pasture. Maybe Sheeds would be interested
dyson has several life lines already with 7 odd years at the club how many more does he need? its a shame he could never establish him self because he was a handy run with player with pace and a good left foot

dyson has several life lines already with 7 odd years at the club how many more does he need? its a shame he could never establish him self because he was a handy run with player with pace and a good left foot

next year would have been 10....

such bad luck for pris, and at the end of the day would probably have been better off staying at Geelong. Doing 2 ACL's both at the end of the season is so harsh!! If even one of them was at the start of a season he'd still be with either us or Geelong. Hopefully he gets another chance somewhere!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find it hard to think, we would keep him on for the extra two weeks, then delist him, and keep him on for another couple of weeks, if they weren't going to redraft him. It would be cruel.

I reckon they have thrown the kitchen sink at him and he has stood up to it, hence why they are keeping him on.

Or could it be they want him to be VFL captain or development coach etc similar to skipworth the other year.

thank christ prismal has been given the arse

What a great post.... Go support Richmond.

This bloke gave it all for the cause and has a bung knee to show for it, and your celebrating his unemployment!

Well played...... Stay classy

Sad to see Prizza go. Hope we draft him late or PSD

Feel kind of sorry for him.

BUT, it appears that he knocked back Essendon's offer of a one year deal to train with Port, and then knocked back a one year deal from the Power.

Only has himself to blame to be honest; I think he overestimated his value.

Very weird situation. I find it hard to believe he knocked back the Power to then be overlooked for a 29 yo, well out of shape but highly skilled VFL journeyman. If he didnt want to move to S.A. why bother going over to train? Either a media beat-up and he wasn't on any clubs short list or just a series of bad decisions.

Facts, went to train at port with the understanding that he will be offered a 2 year deal, they offered one, and he wasn't going to pack up and move to Adelaide with wife and baby, for low wage and one year.

Bulldogs were interested in him for a few months, local to his house and had previously tried to sign him in FA, but he wanted to remain at Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back