Past David Ellard

Remove this Banner Ad

Says a lot about our forward power. None of it good. But I agree: you cannot fault Ellard's endeavor.
exactly - people call for ellard's head but it is not his fault he leads- but fault of MANY others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or
The reality is that if we are to be challenging the best in the coming seasons, neither Ellard or Armfield should be getting regular games. If they are, then we will still be among the also-rans.
or the list still lacks heart and balls

The reality is that if we are to be challenging the best in the coming seasons, neither Ellard or Armfield should be getting regular games. If they are, then we will still be among the also-rans.
What sort of talk is that? Even Hawthorn have Jesus getting regular games. All good sides need players with some real guts to show their more talented team mates how it's done.

What sort of talk is that? Even Hawthorn have Jesus getting regular games. All good sides need players with some real guts to show their more talented team mates how it's done.
We have cute haircuts and beards

Agreed, but Jesus is not a turnover merchant and not a liability. Weak links are identified and exploited by opposition teams.

Ellard at his best contributes more than he costs. But sometimes he makes very costly mistakes indeed.

Agreed, but Jesus is not a turnover merchant and not a liability. Weak links are identified and exploited by opposition teams.

Ellard at his best contributes more than he costs. But sometimes he makes very costly mistakes indeed.
Jesus could not tackle a cold

You have to admit, water into wine is a pretty handy party trick. Especially if its, say, Grange Hermitage. Boxy, not so much.
I think judd would convert the wine to endura rehydration fluid and Ellard would wait at the altar

:( Bye bye Davey
:( Bye bye Davey
Now David has Retired officially, I would like to publically thank him for his work at our club. He has been a great clubman and a great example for our youngsters. I was hoping we would use him as captain of the VFL, but it sounds like he has some plans already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back