Retired #19: David Hille - Three games short of 200.

Remove this Banner Ad

The chance of both Ryder and Bellchambers getting through the remaining 16 games without injury, suspension or being rested would be pretty low I think, so I expect Hille will get some more games.

Wow,

Hille off to france for 2 weeks to attend a wedding...
apparently pre-determined.

Geeze we got lucky when ryder only got 2 weeks
Ryder got 3 weeks

For all we know it was one of the conditions for Hille playing on this year, that he be allowed to go on this trip mid season...

If it means he would stay on for the year and be a back-up, well I'll take it, past it but not the worst ruckman to rely on, to come in and fill a gap in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I think I know this supposed "rumour" :)rainbow:) that the BF community seems to be obsessed about.. but what I dont know is how and what started it? Any substance?? Must have been something to make it catch on like that!

Are we not allowed to discuss this issue? Surely us Bombers fans can discuss this and understand that it is just a rumour with no source or whatever so we dont help it spread, etc?

If it is strictly a no-go zone however, apologies, please disregard/delete my post and we can continue other David Hille related discussion topics.. such as, say we are going strong on track for finals, do we dare break momentum to gift him a farewell game if TBell, Ryder and other talls are fit, firing and dont need a rest?

If there is any truth to the 'rumour' (and that all it is at this point, a rumour), then it will become public knowledge if David wants it to. Until then, ruminating and speculating about it really is of very little use, and is also potentially spreading lies about David. And regardless of whether there is truth to it or not, David has chosen not to say anything about it publicly, and that should be respected.

We don't need to go down to this path again.

That's the last thing that I'm going to say on the matter, and would strongly suggest discussion be directed towards his playing future rather than his personal life.

Great career from the big fella.

Massive respect for standing up and delivering as the captain when we needed him to.

and is a strong reminder of what happened the last time we had draft penalties levied against us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back