Delisted #45: Hal Hunter - Delisted but the beard lives on

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was injured all this season, right?
Trying to think why he hasnt made his debut.
Wasn't ready. Drafted as a long term prospect. Didn't make a huge impact in the VFL, but has the right build and attitude for an AFL player so we'll see.

TBH I havent payed much attention him but after watching the above video (fluke as it is) if he can be half as good as that around goal, give him a shot!
Looks reasonably well physically developed too. Perhaps in 2013?

TBH I havent payed much attention him but after watching the above video (fluke as it is) if he can be half as good as that around goal, give him a shot!
Looks reasonably well physically developed too. Perhaps in 2013?
I'd imagine he'd get a shot in the NAB Cup. As long as he grows his beard back.

Please don't delist Hal, Malceski borrowed his beard and look at how he did on the weekend?

BEARDS KICK GOALS, FEET DON'T KICK GOALS.

Reckon he will be retained Ant?

Can not see why they wouldn't given they picked him as a potential diamond who had a poor run with injury and took him along slowly without pushing him too much.
Would be very strange to get him where he is now and then dump him.

Can not see why they wouldn't given they picked him as a potential diamond who had a poor run with injury and took him along slowly without pushing him too much.

Have to agree with that, I'm a massive fan of both him and Lauchie D and am quite confident about their AFL qualities.

MichaelStill.jpg

MichaelStill.jpg

Totally different situation, Still wasn't injured before we drafted him, he did nothing in 2 seasons and was a knob who did not put the work in.
You can type in Still if Hunter gets the chop after 2 seasons ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back