Past Kane Lucas

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a Facebook rumour. If the trade happens so be it, and good luck to him. I hope his still on our list at the end of trade period. Honestly rather Lucas than a pick in the mid 50s. At least his a known quality and his finally over his injuries.

Disappointing for such a high draft pick. It's not how you want to see them end up. Sets you back.

Memo to recruiters, don't recruit them unless they have a combination of skills & hardness

Good luck Sugar, hope you get picked up and can turn things around.

I was at the Odin on sunday for lunch and noticed the cabinet with the Ellard and Lucas jumpers and was hoping Kane might get another chance.

Absolutely blitzed that draft camp and was very highly rated when we picked him. Good luck to him hope he gets another shot at it

Blue Gunslinger at least there is still WABlues David Ellard.
To be honest even if Ellard had been traded to dare I say tigers pies or bombers we would still be proud of him
Sugar ...... Promised a lot but like Waite did not deliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel bad for him, while I understand that the AFL is now a business and he didn't come on as much as we had hoped I still feel bad for him. Hopefully he get another chance and that he overcomes all his issues, personal and footy related. Must be a devastating call to receive.

So obviously Lucas does have the desire to play AFL he is probably a laid back person which comes across as being lazy. I am sure he is not lazy like Bootsma. Really hope Sugar finds a new home but not at Richmond because they are s**t.

Much as I hate to say it, Kane is going to be better off going to another club where he can play the outside receiver role that he is more suited to.

He has a level of hardness, but not the level that so many of our supporters wanted from him. They wanted him to be burrowing into the bottom of the pack along with every other midfielder that we had fighting for the ball.

He isnt and never was that sort of player. He is more of a Houlihan type of player and we didnt try and use him as such.

Best of luck for the future Kane... wherever you end up.

After reading some of the posts in here, it seems WC would be foolish not to give him a go. He is bit of an unkown to me so its nice to see he has the fans wishing him well with any outcome.

I now think it would be a great idea to give him a go, and hope he gets another shot at the big time....... then dominates when he plays the Blues! :p

Kind regards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back