Delisted #37: Kyle Reimers - Vindictive or naive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 37. Kyle Reimers

i love this kid. pace, skill, class and aggression.

just as paddy was last year he was bottom age draftee which means really he should have been drafted this year.

i hope he gets a game later in the year if we are out of the finals race

I'm on it. Loved his game against the Bullants round 2 of the VFL season. Had an average game last weekend but everyone has there days. I think he will make it.

he showed in the third quarter yesterday just how good he'll be

great pick up seeing as if he was a bottom age draft pick

he probably would have been top 10 in this year's draft

is it a bit risky putting jetta straight into the ones though???
i'm not talking about form, just would he be able to make it through the game

Play Gumby, Jetta and Kyle this week in Perth, couldn't be any worse than we were last week
I don't trust some of those Freo boys, Carrs and Solomon. Especially knowing how aggressive Harv's mentality can be!
Reimers and Jetta might come out of the game worse for wear.

I say wait a week and play them against the smaller bodied Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great news. now we have to come up with a nickname for him

as much as i am a sheeds supporter what a bloody joke it has been to let him coach the rest of the season if hes not coaching the bombers next season get rid of him having austar at home during the breaks had it on the bombers thru active it seemed he did not give to hoots about the team just wanted to sign autographs for the w***ers supporters and gazza odonnell was doing most of the talking in the rooms at half time no passion at the breaks. No sheedy clones like daniher give us someone outside like guy mckenna some one fresh or better still get rid of horsburgh and appoint sheeds he is the best going around i just keep asking myself FOR FU!@#CKS WHY

did some nice things today. was stiff not to get a couple of goals

as much as i am a sheeds supporter what a bloody joke it has been to let him coach the rest of the season if hes not coaching the bombers next season get rid of him having austar at home during the breaks had it on the bombers thru active it seemed he did not give to hoots about the team just wanted to sign autographs for the w***ers supporters and gazza odonnell was doing most of the talking in the rooms at half time no passion at the breaks. No sheedy clones like daniher give us someone outside like guy mckenna some one fresh or better still get rid of horsburgh and appoint sheeds he is the best going around i just keep asking myself FOR FU!@#CKS WHY
Do you realise you've posted this in the Kyle Reimers thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back