Past Mitch Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank all the gods or whoever you believe in that Mitch is no longer at our club. What a Cancer! If only our club psychologically tested our recruiting staff before drafting him.....

Sorry Navara but that's just not fair.
Mitch may have been many things but he wasn't one that set out deliberately to foil anything Carlton.
He loved the club and maybe still does. Disregard the media s**t as they'll do anything to find a story in nothing.
Ok maybe a bit harsh saying he was a Cancer.

I cant see how he could love Carlton and then lie like that.
Yeah the media can make something out of nothing but this has to be true. It's Mitch Robinson remember lol

Ok maybe a bit harsh saying he was a Cancer.

I cant see how he could love Carlton and then lie like that.
Yeah the media can make something out of nothing but this has to be true. It's Mitch Robinson remember lol

Betts called for Gibbs to come to Adelaide........
Who knows what is really said and the way it is said.....or even asked to be said.

I wouldn't want to see a Brisbane player do a Milburn on a player that Mitch was close to at The Blues.....could get really awkward.

Maybe Mitch was being honest in that he thought that Brisbane werent much of a threat - and that attitude is half the reason that Mick was happy to see the back of him (and Jeppy and Waite)....and Judd was more than keen to stay on for another year.

Betts called for Gibbs to come to Adelaide........
Who knows what is really said and the way it is said.....or even asked to be said.

I wouldn't want to see a Brisbane player do a Milburn on a player that Mitch was close to at The Blues.....could get really awkward.

I could see Mitch do that to one of our players. You just don't know with him. It will be interesting when we play them in round 6. He could already be suspended though....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch is gone because he lied to the club. If he'd 'fessed up straight away he'd still be there.

Not his first off field indiscretion. I suspect he was sober that night (hence he didn't retaliate), and riding shotgun for Jeffy who was on a tear. I blame Jeff for what happened. It's bad enough getting yourself sacked, let alone someone you supposedly call a close friend.

You'd never fault Mitch's work and commitment at training or game day, or the time he gave supporters. Top bloke, when he's sober.

Where have I heard that before?

I could see Mitch do that to one of our players. You just don't know with him. It will be interesting when we play them in round 6. He could already be suspended though....

Mitch may not even play.

Doesn't seam as though he's set the place alight quite yet.

not sure how i ended up over here but love the rob, lets just say it was robinson and 33 for docherty ;).

not sure how i ended up over here but love the rob, lets just say it was robinson and 33 for docherty ;).

Most Carlton supporters loved Mitch too.

Really played for the jumper when he was on the field.

Love Mitch. His delisting demarcates the point in time of our biggest failures in decision-making. Peak Malthouse insanity.

I thought the leadership group had a big say in it? (after lying or something)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back