Past Paul Bower

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Bower has had an excellent season with Heidelberg in the Northern Football League (once called Diamond Valley)

After finishing on top of the ladder Heidelberg played in their 10th GF in 11 yrs but have now lost the last their last 4 GFs after winning 5 in a row.
Greensborough broke a 25yr drought to win the GF yesterday - played at the home of the Northern Blues

Greensborough were coached by Robert Hyde (briefly NB coach a couple of yrs ago)
After taking Boro from 8th to 2nd Hyde was voted Coach of the Year at the end of the home and away.
The Premiership confirmed this. Boro had lost to Heidelberg in all three 2014 meeting including capitulating in the last 10min of the 2nd Semi.

Bower tried valiantly to lift Heidelberg after half time but there was to be no repeat of the 2nd Semi and Boro proved too good - winning by 41pts

Amongst Boro's better players was young Jack Johnston winner of the Northern Blues Development B&F this year. There is something special about this kid and Carlton could do a lot worse than to rookie JJ

http://northernbluesfc.com.au/news/517-nbfc-news-johnston-lays-claim-as-developments-best.html

Northern Blue - Josh Callaway played another good game after being a contender for BOG in Boro's Preliminary Final Win

I just took a liking to him. Not to say I thought he was a gun. Just liked him.
I know that feel...

Andrew+Collins+AFL+Rd+3+Collingwood+v+Carlton+gxrr_NBnXstl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back