Past Tom Bell

Remove this Banner Ad

That's probably why we had to delist Matthew Watson.

So Darling wouldn't be scared coming over to the Blues.

(For those who aren't aware... Watto famously destroyed Darling in a championship game back in '10).

Thanks Cringle....safe to say I was not aware!! :)

I'm sure he wants to be playing AFL next year though!
I am as well maybe we could Loan him just like epl clubs can do to another team for his 2016 salary.

If when we get people like Tom who play unconditionally for the jumper if we are really going to be different shouldn't we support our people better than anyone else can do...

Hard not to like the bloke. First time i saw him down at Frankston I thought "fmd, who's the phone-box with the rig?" Love him, hope things work out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want a pick under 25. That should be the target.

Interesting scenario - Carlton will genuinely want to help get him home but still have a business to run.

Brisbane will be keen to get him but hope they don't see this as a 'free hit' and just offer up rubbish picks knowing we basically have to take it.

Hopefully there will be respect shown on both sides of the trade table ???

Interesting scenario - Carlton will genuinely want to help get him home but still have a business to run.

Brisbane will be keen to get him but hope they don't see this as a 'free hit' and just offer up rubbish picks knowing we basically have to take it.

Hopefully there will be respect shown on both sides of the trade table ???
After the way we got docherty and their exodus and all that jazz I think we may end up getting unders in this trade...

Sad that Belly is going but at the end of the day he has obviously understandable reasons.I wish him all the very best&hope we get good compo for him of course:).

Tom Bell is one of the best drafting decisions CFC has made in the last decade. Rookie to a second-rounder. Best of luck to him, some great highlights in the navy blue
A little bit of evidence that our development is getting better. Unfortunately those kids drafted pre-2011/12 did not immediately have access to the same development coaching, hence only the best have survived.

A little bit of evidence that our development is getting better. Unfortunately those kids drafted pre-2011/12 did not immediately have access to the same development coaching, hence only the best have survived.

I think over the journey we've done O-K out of late picks and rookies. We've had some real standout successes there in terms of Betts, Jacobs, Garlett, Bell (it's sad noting that none of those guys still play for Carlton - but not my current point). It seems to be our ability to identify and develop ELITE talent that's been the weakness/missing piece. Are they different disciplines - finding diamonds in the rough vs picking and nurturing elite talent? Probably.

Could there be a gentlemens agreement between carlton brisbane over Bell Aish

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He can go through the National Draft if he chooses. That's why Pies are holding on to their 2nd rounder at the moment instead of offering it to GWS. They don't know what they will get for Freeman or Seedsman and don't want to leave Aish in the draft too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back