Past Scholarship Holder - Peter Labi

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure.. I find it some what ironic that he supposedly left for more seniors action and is now in their reserves.. :eek:

Real shame. Just look at Zach thriving

Seriously?

scroll-wheel.png

Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but I'm not getting the point of bb25's pic. Is it about what I said? Or something else?

Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but I'm not getting the point of bb25's pic. Is it about what I said? Or something else?

It refers to what you said, but moreso to what you missed.

Just scroll up a tad from that post and you'll see the answer to the exact same question.

It refers to what you said, but moreso to what you missed.

Just scroll up a tad from that post and you'll see the answer to the exact same question.

Ahhh, I see. I read what he said about him playing for another team, whose name I can't recall at this moment. However, I know very little about the situation with international players and the scholarship system, so I'm not really sure who he is/should be playing with if he is still tied to the club in the first place, or what his status is with the team currently. That's why I was asking my question, as I was hoping someone could break it down for me and explain where the situation stands at the moment.

Ahhh, I see. I read what he said about him playing for another team, whose name I can't recall at this moment. However, I know very little about the situation with international players and the scholarship system, so I'm not really sure who he is/should be playing with if he is still tied to the club in the first place, or what his status is with the team currently. That's why I was asking my question, as I was hoping someone could break it down for me and explain where the situation stands at the moment.
I would like to know myself. There has been such a silence about Labi that I have no idea how the club is feeling about his not being present. I would like to know where things stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back