Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chicago Bears
Book it.

Everything I have seen of young Patty, indicates he will be an absolute superstar.

• Exceptional skills: in traffic and running free,
  • Beautiful kick of the ball
  • Is versatile can go forward or play in the middle
  • Isn't afraid to get in and under
  • Looks dangerous and polished as an outside player, thus isn't just a one trick pony in terms of his role within the team
  • Very composed
  • Looks to be very confident in his ability, even a touch arrogant which is not a bad thing
Feel free to bump this in 2014 :thumbsu:

Agreed, he will be a class act in a few years. He's a great mover in traffic, very surprising for his age.

Everyone seems to be saying this at the moment, especially in Adelaide, but all over the country aswell. How is he any better than Rioli or Selwood at his age, or Judd at his age? Could also be the next Daniel Wells.

It's a long way away, 5 years, who knows?

But he's certainly got the physical and mental qualities to be an elite footballer, and a great leader.

We'll see. Looking good so far, though.

LOL, talk about pre-mature ejaculation

he has shown no more then alot of players in his same age bracket, not to mention there are alot of players who are currently elite who are still low-mid 20s and will be around in 5 years.

Best player in 5 years? Come on..

According to Port supporters he is a dud and we are a laughing stock of the footy world for taking him over Brad Ebert.

Typical generalising crap response - go back and re-read a number of posts on the Power board about Dangerfield and then come back and apologise with a more reasoned post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, just give me a second while I look into my crystal ball...

He has great potential but it's a ridiculous thing to say as there is so many variables.

Agreed...he could do his knee next week or next year and never be the same ...these long term predictions are Just plain silly..the kid is very good but anything could happen.

Dangerfield has sublime kicking skills...

...except when kicking for goal, that still needs some work.

His kicking skills are far from "sublime" and i'm sure most Adelaide fans would agree with that.

Yeah, but whats going to happen to players like Ablett, Judd, Franklin, Rioli and Palmer?

He only seems shaky when kicking at full pace. He has worked hard on this by slowing up just before he kicks it
His full pace is something to behold though.

The problem seems to be that he can't kick precisely when running at full pace, he has to slow down for a step or so in order to get the kick right.

Whenever he is in a situation where he is using his full pace, that is precisely the occasions when there is no time for him to slow down for a step or so ...

Yeah, but whats going to happen to players like Ablett, Judd, Franklin, Rioli and Palmer?

:D:D you serious?

Ablett will be on the downturn, as will Judd

Franklin is at the crossroads in terms of his attitude, if he can improve that he will be up there

Dangerfield will be better than Rioili

Danger spent a lot of time on his kicking over the Pre season and his foot skills have improved massively. He is a very good kick of the footy this year.

Book it.

Everything I have seen of young Patty, indicates he will be an absolute superstar.

• Exceptional skills: in traffic and running free,
  • Beautiful kick of the ball
  • Is versatile can go forward or play in the middle
  • Isn't afraid to get in and under
  • Looks dangerous and polished as an outside player, thus isn't just a one trick pony in terms of his role within the team
  • Very composed
  • Looks to be very confident in his ability, even a touch arrogant which is not a bad thing
Feel free to bump this in 2014 :thumbsu:

Yes to all of the above except for the 'beautiful kick of the ball' part. That's at least one area of his game that needs improvement.

And are you sure you've seen enough of him to make such a big call? I wouldn't even be prepared to make such a grand statement even as a Crows supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back