Opinion Patrick Karnezis - the forgotten forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury list has him as test. Where did you get 2-3 weeks from
He's got a calf injury, already missed one game, very unlikely to play VFL this week (test = 1-2 weeks at our club) and then we have a double bye.

I too was on the Martin bandwagon but it seems his chance may well have gone with Karnezis fit now, Reid maybe returning and even Fasolo a chance to come back in the VFL this weekend.

He's got a calf injury, already missed one game, very unlikely to play VFL this week (test = 1-2 weeks at our club) and then we have a double bye.

I too was on the Martin bandwagon but it seems his chance may well have gone with Karnezis fit now, Reid maybe returning and even Fasolo a chance to come back in the VFL this weekend.
sorry mate I had a brain fade. Forgot the true meaning of 'test' when collingwood is involved. Your right. Hopefully he will be ok by the time pre season starts.

Said this since day one, Karnezis will play a part in this season. He was in great form before his hammy but has been great since returning. Had another strong game this weekend vs Northern. He needs to be pushing selection. We are becoming too predictably heading inside 50 and adding Karnezis would add a much needed new dimension to our forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tick and tick.
might just be afl match fitness there worried about.

if they are worried about fitness the ticks can quickly become question marks, when players become tired there kicks start spraying and clean hands can become average. in saying all of this tho he is certainly a better experiment up forward then Grundy even at 50% fitness.

Given our poor performances over the last month you'd hope he is in contention for selection this week.

sorry ottoman but it has to be said. I don't think Karny (someone used this name earlier for Karnezis :drunk:) has met all his KPIs to be considered for AFL yet. :D

I do however, agree that Karny should get a call up against the Bombers to debut this week. BRING IN KARNY FFS!!!

I hope he gets the call up and gets a full game.
I just hope everyone here remembers that he isnt going to be the answer to all our questions. Hell, he might not get a touch. But worth a try IMO.

sorry ottoman but it has to be said. I don't think Karny (someone used this name earlier for Karnezis :drunk:) has met all his KPIs to be considered for AFL yet. :D

I do however, agree that Karny should get a call up against the Bombers to debut this week. BRING IN KARNY FFS!!!
Blood is rushing to head.
Obscenities are pouring out of mouth.

PP it is morning here. I have got out of bed made my coffee and thought I would have a quick look on BF see if there is anything new going on.
What is the first thing I come across. KPI's. My nemesis. Faaarrrrkk. Ok.
Thanks for providing me with such a great start to my day :D

I reckon Kyle Martin will play VFL this weekend. Just a feeling.

Fingers crossed he gets to debut against his old side this weekend!
Seen people say he's not fit enough for AFL footy yet, but I wonder if he could make a handy sub or play a tad deeper and possibly get subbed out if fatigue becomes an issue.

His hardly forgotten

Remove this Banner Ad

Back