News Patrick McGinnity sanctioned over vilification of Demon player's (Petterd) mum - *Trolls get a week*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patrick McGinnity sanctioned over vilification of Demon player's (Petterd) mum - *Trolls get a w

Seems like a mere rumour at this point. All the Herald Sun says is that it was told by 'a source'.
Did they use the term alleged? If not that then opens the HS up to a claim of defamation.

So either he said what they alleged or the HS should retract it quickly or they will get sued as they should.

Re: Patrick McGinnity sanctioned over vilification of Demon player's (Petterd) mum - *Trolls get a w

Told by a "source", Bigfooty or Demonland maybe?

I will wait and see if the club denies this first.

No worries- you just keep your tin foil hat covered head in the sand and believe whatever anti western state conspiracy theory you want. Fact is McGinnity appears to deserve what he got and I'm not at all surprised at the nature of the comments given the punishment. If the HUN made it up he can sue for libel but we all know that won't happen as it's more than likely true.

They better hope they have their facts straight.

What is your opinion of Pettards alleged threat to kill McGinnity and the fact he clearly alerted the umpires?

Now it's my turn to say...

Sauce, please?

If you are doubting the HUN, I won't accept you using it as a source btw.

Told by a "source", Bigfooty or Demonland maybe?

I will wait and see if the club denies this first.
Feel free not to question our posters & feel free to discontinue posting in this thread unless you have something of value to offer.

In fact enough posting in this thread thanks.

The article used to cite 'a source' as the basis for the rape slur.

I think they indeed changed the wording, because I am quite certain that that is not the original article. Possibly for legal reasons.

Either way - I will wait for the official responses by our respective clubs.

Dam there has been some dam awful posting in this thread. I don't get why WCE supporters feel the need to voice their opinion when clearly half of them are veiled trolls...But I digress...

Having played many sports over the years I am fairly used sledging and have been partial to giving it. Its part of the game and should stay that way... However, there are boundaries which should always be observed. I always felt 'threats' which weren't related to something which could happen in the game were off-limits. So if in fact it is true that something of a heinous nature sexually has been said about Ricky's mother, I find it quite disappointing especially if it was about rape or she is ill... Wouldn't of cared if he said something like "Oh yo mums so ugly/fat/smelly/etc...." But would be embarrassing for a player to over step the mark. So obviously it would need to be something serious or unwanted because I would doubt Ricky (someone who once had a photo on his fb of him naked in the shower from behind) is someone who embarrasses easy.

IMO its pretty clear from the vision Mcginnity has used the word rape, plus if you add the fact that its about Rickys mother, you can add 2+2 together to work out what he said...

I still think i wouldnt be sooking about it if i was ricky, id actually be furious
Why is it even though Jamar has clearly heard it that Lynden Dunn is the only one who has come in to remostrate... Pretty piss poor

Makes sense now why Ricky didn't just let it slide. That kind of talk is pathetic.

Yeah, at first I wondered why they were making such a big deal out of a Your Mum joke, but he really crossed the line... way too far Patrick, you idiot.

IMO its pretty clear from the vision Mcginnity has used the word rape, plus if you add the fact that its about Rickys mother, you can add 2+2 together to work out what he said...

I still think i wouldnt be sooking about it if i was ricky, id actually be furious
Why is it even though Jamar has clearly heard it that Lynden Dunn is the only one who has come in to remostrate... Pretty piss poor

Mark Jamar looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. There was a scuffle just on half-time at the weekend and he comes in and plays peace maker. God it shits me, get in there and pull someone's bloody arm off. I will continue on this thin ice... his ruckwork is one dimensional. He always taps the ball backwards which puts our mids under huge pressure. Everyone knows where the ball is going so we either get it under siege and have to try and snap it over our shoulders to no-one, or they get it on the burst running towards goals. Time to try something else.

Mark Jamar the ruckman with almost the highest percentage of effective hitouts last year is a one dimensional ruckman?

You should have a look at the clearance technique of the players around him bar Moloney.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being the peace maker.

I think he crossed the line 2.

Fair compo, would be Patrick stand up and face a smack in the chops from Ricky fair dinkum.

Remember, Ricky had every right to give him one on the scone.

There is stiring and there is outright incitation and that was the later IMO. In fact the police should get involved to stamp this s**t out of the game so good footballers don't have to worry about knocking the crap out of scum when they get on the football field.

GOOD MOVE ricky for all footallers!!!!

Anyone who suggests this is the death of sledging is a feeble minded twat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He disgusts me - with his pervisions - hope he is ashamed of himself.

I think he crossed the line 2.

Fair compo, would be Patrick stand up and face a smack in the chops from Ricky fair dinkum.

Remember, Ricky had every right to give him one on the scone.

There is stiring and there is outright incitation and that was the later IMO. In fact the police should get involved to stamp this s**t out of the game so good footballers don't have to worry about knocking the crap out of scum when they get on the football field.

GOOD MOVE ricky for all footallers!!!!

This. :thumbsu:
I agree 100%, would like to have seen Ricky re-break McGinnity's jaw.

Mark Jamar looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. There was a scuffle just on half-time at the weekend and he comes in and plays peace maker. God it shits me, get in there and pull someone's bloody arm off. I will continue on this thin ice... his ruckwork is one dimensional. He always taps the ball backwards which puts our mids under huge pressure. Everyone knows where the ball is going so we either get it under siege and have to try and snap it over our shoulders to no-one, or they get it on the burst running towards goals. Time to try something else.

Really, really uninformed post. THE PEACE MAKER is what we want, for crying out loud, you pretty much condoned war as opposed to peaceful negotiations. Also, Jamar is an all-australian ruckman with the most effective hitouts in the comp. Direct your hate at someone else.

Just thought I'd bump this :) He's had the same deficiency his whole career. The Russian is much more Barishnykov than Putin, mores the pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back