Traded Patrick Ryder traded to Port for picks 17 and 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Would he have hypothetical ASADA baggage as part of his trade?

Would PAFC also have a lack of leverage? Does Lobbe state he wants out of the state of South Australia? Does Lobbe state he is only really interested in being trading to EFC? Is there a report in existence, that lists the failures and lack of due governance of the PAFC, authored by Zygmunt Switkowski?

With Gorringe indicating he wants to come to Port i think this opens things up a little, Ryder wants to come to Port but if the Bombers continue down the path of trying to put him out of reach with requests for pick 16 + Wingard/Wines etc. we have alternatives (granted not of the same quality but Gorringe has time on his side) Gorringe for pick 16 would more than get that done...

With Gorringe indicating he wants to come to Port i think this opens things up a little, Ryder wants to come to Port but if the Bombers continue down the path of trying to put him out of reach with requests for pick 16 + Wingard/Wines etc. we have alternatives (granted not of the same quality but Gorringe has time on his side) Gorringe for pick 16 would more than get that done...
Easily

So Wines/Wingard and 16 is around the ball park
Do you just not understand sarcasm? Or did you read Heppell and pick 19 and just stopped reading?

Damien Barrett tonight on trade radio

'Essendon is in disarray, no Bomber, Goodwin, Hird on his own in appealing. Last place in the world an 18 year old footballer would want to be'

I feel bad trading a player to a club that is this deep in the s**t to be honest. Maybe 17 and 35 is best and let them sort it out.

Thank god it's not us anymore.

I think there is an element of truth to this. I think it's 16 and most likely butcher or 16 and 35.
I hope the clubs get the job done quickly.
35 might get us in the market for goringe
Wines, wingard, etc are just not realistic.
If our club isn't an attractive alternative this year 16, 19 and 35 is decent for a year we have been excluded from the draft.

Damien Barrett tonight on trade radio

'Essendon is in disarray, no Bomber, Goodwin, Hird on his own in appealing. Last place in the world an 18 year old footballer would want to be'

I feel bad trading a player to a club that is this deep in the s**t to be honest. Maybe 17 and 35 is best and let them sort it out.

Thank god it's not us anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope freo go hard for Paddy. See a swap with Clarke (ex vic) as win win. Paddy is ex Perth, east freo and clontarf academy and would fit in well with our club. Hope he considers a move to freo over the next week or so...

Hope freo go hard for Paddy. See a swap with Clarke (ex vic) as win win. Paddy is ex Perth, east freo and clontarf academy and would fit in well with our club. Hope he considers a move to freo over the next week or so...
I cant seem to understand why you wouldnt if your going after Frawley.

Ryders as much as capable defender but as you said would be future backup for Sandialnds whos in his last year next year youd think. Zac Clarke also potentially on the move. If not he could play as a pure forward and kick 40+

I hope you and Sydney use your heads.

I cant seem to understand why you wouldnt if your going after Frawley.

Ryders as much as capable defender but as you said would be future backup for Sandialnds whos in his last year next year youd think. Zac Clarke also potentially on the move. If not he could play as a pure forward and kick 40+

I hope you and Sydney use your heads.
Don't think anything is going to change the mind of Paddy.

Don't think anything is going to change the mind of Paddy.

I dont either

But its happened in the past with guys like Clark and Franklin.

Maybe Ryders not as much about the money however he has alot of family in WA and extra dollars plus in the same position to win a flag would go pretty close wouldnt it?

I dont either

But its happened in the past with guys like Clark and Franklin.

Maybe Ryders not as much about the money however he has alot of family in WA and extra dollars plus in the same position to win a flag would go pretty close wouldnt it?
It would but it's pretty unlikely considering he's turned down a bigger pay packet from Brisbane (possibly affected by Beams) and that fact his manager said Port is 'locked in'.

Me too, would you swap your first rounder and Zach Clark?

pretty sure Paddy never actually lived in Perth. so moving back would be to yet another completely new city however can drive to his hometown instead of fly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back