Paul Puopolo's knee - not assessed by the MRP

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good point, it barely classifies as kneeing and it's not kicking. Probably misconduct if they wanted to do anything. Which I agree they wouldn't, there probably wasn't enough in it to warrant a charge. But the point still stands; I can't think of that many ugly off the ball incidents which were played on TV but didn't earn a spot in the weekly report, even if only to be assessed as insufficient force.

That is a serious over reaction but I can give you one - why wasn't fyfe's hit on Langford looked at.

Lol whatever. If you can't enjoy a sniper being brutalised/put in his place by the biggest player in the league then what's left to enjoy in footy.

I hope you are enjoying fyfe's time off then

Lol whatever. If you can't enjoy a sniper being brutalised/put in his place by the biggest player in the league then what's left to enjoy in footy.
Sniper - Lol what? are you getting confused with Fyfe.
Brutalised ?
Put in his place ?
Did I miss something?
Sandilands came in and pushed him, was there more to it??

BvTNKQFCUAAyCs7.jpg

Well isn't this an interesting angle.

Looks like it's just a shove off with the leg.Nothing wrong with that.
Also looks like a Freo player ducking for a free.

Loving all these Freo fans getting around Sandilands and claiming he's the toughest bloke going around because he gave Puopolo a shove.

First time the big galoot gets in a scrap in his career and he chooses the smallest player in the AFL to have a go at. Big tough Sandilands he's so scary LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have been looked at, it just wasn't considered worthy of an explaination as there was nothing in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back