Remove this Banner Ad

Shaneprice97

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Both talented back flanker wingman who love to get the ball and run. Both were picked up in the 2010 draft, one at #17 and the other at #76, who do you think is better at this stage?

Surely not a poll, Seedsman by far.

North supporters at it again!

Good poll. Both players have a lot in common.

I know Seedsman had an injury interrupted start to the year. Atley on the other hand is having his best season to date, after a somewhat disappointing season last year.

Both are very good kicks and speedy. I know Atley is top five for running bounces this year. Obviously Seedsman is well down as he has only played 6 games, but his average bounces is almost double Atley's!!!!

That said, i think Atley is the better defensive player of the two.

Great poll for the future, as one pure speed, run and carry and precise kicking of half back, they are two of the best youngsters in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to vote for Seedsman because who is Atley?
23 disposals last year when we beat your mob.

27 last Friday in a win over the Hawks.

Averaging more disposals than Seedsman, not saying he's clearly better than Seedsman because he's not but to ask who he is, is either insulting or maybe just a reflection of your knowledge.

Seedsman seems like the smarter footballer to me with Atley more physically gifted; stronger and faster. Not much between them.
Just noticed Seedsman's weight on collingwoodfc.com.au. He's put on 15kg in the three and a half years since being drafted? Seems incorrect.

Interesting poll. Both set things up from halfback, Atley's obviously quicker, Lezzo has better disposal. I'd take the Seed at this stage but it's close. If Atley translates into a line-breaking midfielder at some point, then I'd probably lean his way.

23 disposals last year when we beat your mob.

27 last Friday in a win over the Hawks.

Averaging more disposals than Seedsman, not saying he's clearly better than Seedsman because he's not but to ask who he is, is either insulting or maybe just a reflection of your knowledge.
Might have something to do with when I think of North I think of Petrie, Goldy, Hansen, Wells, Swallow, Bastinac, Thomas, and Boomer that's about it
When 10 years ago I only thought off Sinclair, Archer and Rocca

Back