Toast Paul Seedsman

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I pls be the treasurer of the fan club??
No way Jose - Seedsman bandwagon is bursting at the seams.. I will microwave my membership if he is made the sub. In fact i will strongly consider microwaving if he is not made captain of the side immediately.
I will protest outside westpac for a week if they drop Seedsman :rainbow:
Not bad but i really think we need to Seedsman a few more games before we cut him down to VFL. He has shown more than enough promise in nab cup to warrant some faith & persistence. Give him the full game to see how he plays it out.

I love the optimism over Seedsman and hope he can be even half the player some posters think he can be. But early days and he still has much to prove. Fingers crossed for a long career.

I love the optimism over Seedsman and hope he can be even half the player some posters think he can be. But early days and he still has much to prove. Fingers crossed for a long career.
Are you trying out for a position with the fun police?

When I 1st saw Seedsman I thought he is too skinny and someone will catch up with him sometime but so far so good.I think he has terrific poise and he has enough confidence in himself to not take the easy option he has a fair bit of flair about him and he could definitely be another of Buckley,s boy,s.

So he's a week by week proposition.... hang on I just read that Yagmoor had a really good game for the VFL side.... this could be the biggest comeback since Lazarus... and he was never buried by the BF forum..

Well I guess we can always have alternate whipping boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015:

C: Seedsman, Ball/Macaffer, Broomhead/Daisy

Mark it down. Seedsman on the wing and playing a leading role in driving play into the F50 will devastate opposition teams.

You couldn't find a better name to put in there?!
Martin/Kennedy/Beams/Blair etc etc

You couldn't find a better name to put in there?!
Martin/Kennedy/Beams/Blair etc etc

I have faith in Caff.

416270-brent-macaffer.jpg

Look at the focus and determination in his eyes. Don't you have faith in him too?

Once you start to gaze into his magnificent beard, you just know everything is going to be okay and that he will gun it. :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back