Paul Walker Dead

Remove this Banner Ad

SugarShane said:

2 girls 1 cup isn't even in the same league. Sure it's a shock video it shouldn't even be mentioned alongside things like the Hammer video or car crash pics. The hammer video stuck in my head for ages. Still does. After reading the wiki page about the guys who did it to try and get some sense out of it, it was even worse. Was one of those things you wish you could unsee/unlearn.

It would be for me. I saw a screenshot in google images when I was looking for something completely innocent and that alone made me gag.

I actually found it to be worse than the Porsche girl picture. I can look at Porsche girl without gagging (no psycho). Probably because watching horror movies I have become somewhat desensitized to gore.

But watching snuff films like hammer or the ice pick killer where the murder is real is just too far. I know I would be damaged from it. But on forums like the bodybuilding misc it's incredible how many people have said they viewed it, and the outcome was predictable.

This thread:

attachment.php

RIP Paul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=hercules street santa clarita&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-beta&ie=UTF-8&ei=juGeUtz7BcPnkAWGmoGIBA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

You can see the marks on the bend where people had been hooning. seems a good spot, factories,no homes, wide road, little CCTV. Although this image is old (the trees are young) it would appear the porsche has hit multiple objects. The light poles are not the sought that would do that amount of damage. I'd hesitate a guess and say the things clipped one pole and been sent spinning and continued bouncing off things until it came to a stop where it was. Sought of thing you would see only on a race track.

Nothing to see here anymore but two dickheads who knew the risks (like surfers)

Apparently the passenger was burnt alive, but the driver was dead on impact. Even more tragic is the fire took a minute to start. No word on how bad the passengers injuries were and if it was worth being pulled from that wreck.

This is probably a good example why 40 dollar fire extinguishers should be mandatory in all vehicles.The 'spectators' at the scene were to scared to approach the fire.

I wouldnt run over to a crashed/burning car either, fire extinguisher or not.

And not because of fear, because i have nfi about fire or what the fuel situation is.

I dont think any blame can be put onto an idle citizen in this situation.

Honestly CGAF tbh. Sure it's s**t for his family, but personally I don't feel a damn thing
We here in the "Paul Walker Dead" thread thank you for coming in and sharing your condolences. You don't have to go through this tough time alone, i realise denial is one of the stages of grief but by coming into this thread you're not fooling anybody. Let it out. We're here to help.

Apparently the passenger was burnt alive, but the driver was dead on impact. Even more tragic is the fire took a minute to start. No word on how bad the passengers injuries were and if it was worth being pulled from that wreck.

This is probably a good example why 40 dollar fire extinguishers should be mandatory in all vehicles.The 'spectators' at the scene were to scared to approach the fire.

Oh what a s**t way to go....hopefully he was unconscious.

Even with fire extinguishers I doubt anyone would have the balls to go up to a exploding car though and squirt it with water/foam.
Why are these cars exploding is what I want to know...similar thing happened to Michael Hastings. I thought exploding cars was just for B grade action films.

Oh what a s**t way to go....hopefully he was unconscious.

Even with fire extinguishers I doubt anyone would have the balls to go up to a exploding car though and squirt it with water/foam.
Why are these cars exploding is what I want to know...similar thing happened to Michael Hastings. I thought exploding cars was just for B grade action films.
Unconscious. He would've been mashed into literal pieces on impact.

Once upon a time we would doubt if anyone wouldn't go up to a burning car with people still in it. Nowadays people are so selfish and self centered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back