Paul Walker Dead

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude, that's the only time society just about 'gives' IMO.

Besides that, people are generally more selfish in every way imaginable.

I think people just think that because of things like Facebook. There are more volunteer organisations than ever, Good Friday Appeal earns more every year, people give blood more than ever etc.

Sorry i missed this, what is the relevance?

If your car had a mandatory 40 dollah fire extinguisher would you of tried putting that fire out (if you were there). Does anyone choose a fire extinguisher over heated seats, automated parking, climate control, 6 stacker cd, alloy wheels,rear spoiler,led lights etc etc...

Back in the day a lot of people did a carry fire extinguisher (i still do) All you got to do if you cant put the fire out, is stop it reaching the fuel load/line/tank

If your car had a mandatory 40 dollah fire extinguisher would you of tried putting that fire out (if you were there). Does anyone choose a fire extinguisher over heated seats, automated parking, climate control, 6 stacker cd, alloy wheels,rear spoiler,led lights etc etc...

Back in the day a lot of people did a carry fire extinguisher (i still do) All you got to do if you cant put the fire out, is stop it reaching the fuel load/line/tank

What sort of car do you own?

I'm guessing it has big wheels

39354-Im-guessing-you-werent-burdene-ENG6.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did enough school to stay away from people in Adelaide who choose to carry extinguishers in their vehicles.

You obviously skipped alot of classes hey. You've rolled the dice this morning a number of times and yet to hit the spot.:D

Im a tradie with an extinguisher mounted in my company ute.

I would not approach a burning porsche with it.

I dont think that would be a tax deduction.

Yes, im that selfish.

I would not approach a burning porsche with it.

In this case the fire started 1 minute after impact before it started and people were on the scene.

I'm actually quite amazed that in Australia we have some of the best oh+s laws ever, yet we've failed to introduce so obvious and frivolously inhibiting legislation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back