Toast Pav on Harvey Sacking

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't say I wanted him back, I just think the whole shift in people's belief systems from a few years ago makes interesting reading.

Some of my stuff, in particular, is eye opening reading it again, so naturally I'll be avoiding as much of that as possible. :$

Nah man. Whether I agree or disagree with you, your stuff are always a good read.

I'll have heaps of fun if Danyle Pearce gets close to winning a brownlow :drunk: :rainbow:
Good luck with that. He'll have to grow his hair long for a start.

I didn't say I wanted him back, I just think the whole shift in people's belief systems from a few years ago makes interesting reading.

Some of my stuff, in particular, is eye opening reading it again, so naturally I'll be avoiding as much of that as possible. :$
People, if they are intelligent and therefore adaptable are capable of changing their belief system to incorporate new evidence.

People, if they are intelligent and therefore adaptable are capable of changing their belief system to incorporate new evidence.
Going for early cover. That's wise considering a few of your posts I have reserved for later bumps. ;)

Wallsy "on the couch ": Mark, what does the Fremantle FC stand for?

:oops:

what a question. Hes such a POS

I often think about that question for some reason. I still consider it one of the more disingenuous questions ever asked.

Unfortunately Harvey was so dumb/inarticulate he couldn't point that out to Wallsy and instead he just fell into a heap.

Look. I am not a Mark Harvey fan but that Wallsy question , on the couch, was an appalling, set up and should never have been allowed to proceed.
Could you imagine any other club allowing that ?

Nobody would've been mentioning the validity of the question if it was answered answered articulately and without hesitation. If Ross was answering the question it would've been completely forgotten about.

It was a fair question. It was based on what Mark Harvey said in the post match interview.

At the very least, senior coaches should be accountable for what they say. There was nothing improper about Walls's line of questioning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back