Multiplat Payday 2

Remove this Banner Ad

cdonny

Senior List
Feb 1, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just came across a video for this from E3, the sequel to an indie made by a bloke from battlefield. Looks to be either a solo (with ai bots) or multiplayer game in which your team performs the ultimate heist. You can choose to try all stealth or guns blazing, just thought I'd share, could be a bit of fun I reckon.

There's a link there, I'm on an ipad so can't embed the video.
Check it out.

Gave the first a go last week or so after getting it for free with PS+.

Safe to say it had a lot of things wrong with it, but the idea was definitely one that was worth exploring and as long as the devs knew what was wrong with the first they could easily improve the 2nd.

Watched the Rev3 review and the reviewer said it was a vastly improved game. More stealth, better executed mechanics and just overall improved in every aspect.

The one thing I really hope is fixed is the controls too, some stiff controls in The Heist that made aiming fairly hard.

As to just clarify what you mentioned in the open, it is single player with 3 AI Bots and 4 player co-op.

Definitely looking at getting this one.

Yeah, would be awesome fun doing that mission online in stealth mode. Very cool idea

Played quite a bit if Payday, so keen for Payday 2, few different things in this game but still looks good as

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't play the first one but through connections I managed to pick up the Criminal Edition pre-order through steam for $36 which is a nice little bargain.

Played the beta today and with good teamwork this game is a lot of fun with so many customisation options it really adds depth. Not sure if it's moddable but I hope it is so the community can create their own maps etc.

Anyone keen to play this on steam?

I've preordered and have the Beta, but also interested when it launches.

Haven't played the first. Probably going to get this as a few friends are also getting it. 4 player multiplayer is where its at. Although if you're playing with random's I reckon it'd be a massive flop.

Haven't played the first. Probably going to get this as a few friends are also getting it. 4 player multiplayer is where its at. Although if you're playing with random's I reckon it'd be a massive flop.
Sort of, You need to work together on anything harder then Medium

One of the levels you have to cook meth, Spent 15 minutes doing it before someone grabbed something and put the wrong s**t in, wasting 15 minutes and about 300k cash (about 25k in-game) which is enough to make me boot players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back