Multiplat Payday 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this worth getting for Xbox 360 for the single player? It's fairly cheap at 40odd bucks but the reviews said it's only worth it for the multiplayer.

All about the multi

Which I just got! Oh my it makes it so easy. I wanna go for the 35 second record now.

Just re-did my skill points to get it. Worth it.

What I need now is intimidate and I can almost certainly get in and out stealth.

hahah,. just join some jewelry heists, it came be pretty brutal when guys want to speed run. Just let guys do what they need, just shoot some cops and they'll let you tag on

Also, news came out that Payday 2 hit Profit even before the game was released

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is so much fun when playing with friends and even more so with headsets. Played last night for 2-3 hours with my brother and 2 cousins, one of them was a level 3 and we were taking him through some difficult missions.

Tagged along as well with these 2 level 70+ guys (im level 31) and i accidently activated the metal detector in ukranian job and they booted me straight out lol.

So the multiplayer is worth it?

Also how is the 360 version?

Haven't played it myself but I have tested the PC version with a controller and it was god awful, some of the floatiest controls I've ever played. Might just be the PC version, but if it's the same on console I'd honestly tell you to skip it.

New Patch

Absolutly makes over-kill the hardest slog you'll do

While i love the new difficulty, hate the low pay-off, going from running overkill rat getting about 90k to 100k XP and 500-600K to 60k and a quarter of the money is annoying

Also tanks, Fuuuuck i hate those tanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back