Other PDC Premier League Darts 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I reread my post and it was probably askew. I know that Bristow had dartistis. I had the equivalent of tennis Elbow and just discussed both subjects in one post. And to join the fray I was never good enough to have dartitis. :D

Back to Simon though I am not sure it is dartitis from all reports. he in fact threw a nine darter a few weeks back. I am under the impression that he passes a certain point after a few and there is no coming back. Hope these rumours are wrong.

Lastest vid i found of him, although he played ok he definitely doesn't seem the same player.
Eyes look very puffy...has had a haircut...not his normal shirt.
His whole facial expressions seems different.
Definitely on something.

Lastest vid i found of him, although he played ok he definitely doesn't seem the same player.
Definitely on something.

He shouldnt have changed his darts.

Seriously though, rumours are a worry.

Definitely on something.

Good find. I kept up with the Gibraltar as I do them all. MVG on fire. Poor old Terry Jenkins, always the bridesmaid. Debatably the best player never to have won a major tourny.
Lucky to win that was Simon. That 13 by his opponent was a poor dart. Very hollow eye IMO. on his darts not the shape player he was. Far too high at times. He lost to Gerwyn Price who also beat Thornton so he has good form. Still the Whitlock of 3 or 4 years back would have won that consummate ease.

Good find. I kept up with the Gibraltar as I do them all. MVG on fire. Poor old Terry Jenkins, always the bridesmaid. Debatably the best player never to have won a major tourny.
Lucky to win that was Simon. That 13 by his opponent was a poor dart. Very hollow eye IMO. on his darts not the shape player he was. Far too high at times. He lost to Gerwyn Price who also beat Thornton so he has good form. Still the Whitlock of 3 or 4 years back would have won that consummate ease.
Yeah Jenkins has been a good player for a long time now.
But I think he lacks that killer attitude to be one of the best.

I have played against Simon at the Australian Masters and he is a fairly intimidating guy to play against.
Tall and throws em hard and straight.

Yeah Jenkins has been a good player for a long time now.
But I think he lacks that killer attitude to be one of the best.

I have played against Simon at the Australian Masters and he is a fairly intimidating guy to play against.
Tall and throws em hard and straight.
Jenkins had a good run about 18 months ago. He was beating everyone.

I would love to play one of the stars of today's game. If I managed to win one leg, I would live off that for the rest of my life.

Jenkins had a good run about 18 months ago. He was beating everyone.

I would love to play one of the stars of today's game. If I managed to win one leg, I would live off that for the rest of my life.
I live off beating Barry Twomlow at an exhibition:D. He won the News of The World in 1968–69. He did an exhibition tour on behalf of Unicorn in the early 80's prior to the world cup being held in Brisbane. I got some of his personally signed flights for my effort and like a dickhead played them. Wish I had tucked them away somewhere to go with the shirt I got signed at the world cup and the Programme.

1) We need a catch all darts thread for the arrows enthusiasts among us. Keeping a one thread catch-all keeps darts chat contained and raises awareness for when big events are on etc...

2) Power not making the knockout phase is a testament for how far darts has come the last five years. Looking forward to the next three to see whether Phil can come back and win another major or two, and whether he can kick it up another gear again.

1) We need a catch all darts thread for the arrows enthusiasts among us. Keeping a one thread catch-all keeps darts chat contained and raises awareness for when big events are on etc...

2) Power not making the knockout phase is a testament for how far darts has come the last five years. Looking forward to the next three to see whether Phil can come back and win another major or two, and whether he can kick it up another gear again.

Cool idea.
The standard of the darts now is through the roof.
100 average won't cut it any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back