Other PDC World Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

does it all start tonight again ?
Yep.:cool:

I reckon Thornton def Baxter 4 - 1

Ryder def Jenkins 4 - 3 ( C'mon Aussie )

Wright def R Huybrechts 4 - 2 although I would love to see Ron get up in this one.

Evening session.

Chizzy over Van de Pas

MVG to smash Stein

G Anderson easy over Klaasen

Last edited:

Thornton over Baxter
The Bull to ream Ryder
Wright over Huybrechts

My understanding, happy to be corrected, what they earn from here replaces what they did 2 years ago. Whitlock set to take a bit more of a slide, 8000 pounds this tournament, think he was a quarter finalist 2 years ago, will drop about 17000 pounds. Also will lose his winnings credit from his European championship win. *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just in case you missed it what a game where do you see Anderson sitting now

Get a lot of confidence after that comeback. I hope he wins the whole thing. I really like Gary Anderson. Such a great throwing action.

Get a lot of confidence after that comeback. I hope he wins the whole thing. I really like Gary Anderson. Such a great throwing action.
his ability to score is amazing just sometime he cant find the double, that was a great game to watch in some ways its sad he did come back like that cause it was a great effort in the first place. here is my fav so far 1. Taylor 2. Anderson 3. MVG 4. Barney. just something about Barney this year doesnt always look on fire but when the time comes he handles the pressure well

First ever bit of darts I have watched and I actually really enjoyed it. Recognised Anderson from a segment they did on his family on one of those news programs a while ago. Crowd looks awesome and I now can't wait to watch a bit more over the next few days.

Some great games tonight
Bully Boy over Dolan - really dislike Dolan, the History Maker thing rubs me the wrong way
The Maximizer over Van der voort
Wade over Bunting, should be a ripper
Hoping Jabba can be beat Van Barnevald - another one i can't stand
Thornton over Van der pas
Hoping Jenkins can get over Van Gerwin, wishful thinking though i think.

Some great games tonight
Bully Boy over Dolan - really dislike Dolan, the History Maker thing rubs me the wrong way
The Maximizer over Van der voort
Wade over Bunting, should be a ripper
Hoping Jabba can be beat Van Barnevald - another one i can't stand
Thornton over Van der pas
Hoping Jenkins can get over Van Gerwin, wishful thinking though i think.
I'm hoping Jenkins gets up too. MVG is starting to get on my ****.

Looking forward to Wade v Bunting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back