PDFL Netball

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey been asked regularly about starting a netball thread, so here goes.
How did teams go with the instigation of new rules today any highlights.
Congrats to Strathy today a good spectacle and highly pressured game should be competitive against ladder leaders.

Thought I would mention the worst display of opposition umpiring I have seen today. Our umpire has to be commended on her consistancy of control of her area. Well done.
Penalties given to opposition attacking end were huge in First quarter and third quarter. Example whistle blowen 3 times in the last quarter as opposition centre went off side three times. Footballers can complain about umpires but you should see some on the netball games and how bias opposition umpires in netball can be. Come finals time these clubs will not perform as they will not have this sort of help in their games. Fair enough there are times that things can be missed but it should be consistant both ends. Just thought I would have a wringe.

Netball ladders really close going into the last 4 rounds look out for Waaia A grade coming home with power. Should be interesting.:eek::thumbsu:

What a shocking performance from the cutters on the weekend. B grade looks like there out of the running for finals. It was a close game everyone played with their hearts but couldn't get over the line can't wait till netball finishes move on to next year hopefully.:cool:

Well done to the all mathoura netball teams as they espicially to little girls beating the top team. Lets look for next week against waaia hopefully we can come home with all win across the court

just adding to the tread
the kats (A) girls are crusing along quiet nicly will be there for the finals
and so will the U17 going along good as well siting second i think GYGT:)

well done to the b grade girls on the weekend a good fight back to have a good win over waaia. i'll be watching next week then here come the finals hopefully everything goes well with all grades good luck girls

Hey been asked regularly about starting a netball thread, so here goes.
How did teams go with the instigation of new rules today any highlights.
Congrats to Strathy today a good spectacle and highly pressured game should be competitive against ladder leaders.

Bit upset tunga a grade lost to shep east yesterday was a good game, Molly Saunders played great like she has all year and got auction player which was good coz it got my dad back a bti of money!! Such a goood shooter along with Kara winray!

great game from the kats A girls at barooga last week come from 8 down to win by 14 over mathoura great defence by steph danni and m and great goaling by big fordy and dudgey the mid court also played well

was a great fight from the mathoura girls the (gs) can put them down from anywhere when she gets her hands on it

go kats

Netball League Medalist :

A Grade
Jenny Buerckner, Tungamah

B Grade
Kellie Freeman, Picola

C Grade
Sandra Oldman, Picola

C Reserve
Sue Barnes, Kattamatite

Congratulations to those involved in the Netball Count, the presentation of the votes, the promptness of the counting, the spiel about the B, C and C Reserve winners and the handouts of votes collected was near the most professional and well planned I have ever seen and far exceeded that of the football count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back