Peak production of the online forum

Remove this Banner Ad

i want smilingbuddha back

I don't think too many people here would agree with you.

I do miss Silent Alarm though, he may have been obnoxiously pretentious and pompous at times but he also provided some good lulz even if they weren't always intentional.

I also miss Jimmy1992, along with SA he was one of my favourite Gen Y posters here and was a good sparring partner in my Gen X music is better than Gen Y music battles. Not sure where he has got to, I can only assume one of his awkward flirting attempts was successful and he's too loved up to post here anymore.

I preferred fairdinkum to smilingbuddha, the latter becaome far too tediously condescending for my liking despite being keen to take in some of his knowledge

I don't think too many people here would agree with you.

I do miss Silent Alarm though, he may have been obnoxiously pretentious and pompous at times but he also provided some good lulz even if they weren't always intentional.

I also miss Jimmy1992, along with SA he was one of my favourite Gen Y posters here and was a good sparring partner in my Gen X music is better than Gen Y music battles. Not sure where he has got to, I can only assume one of his awkward flirting attempts was successful and he's too loved up to post here anymore.
What ever happened to Jimmy?

I preferred fairdinkum to smilingbuddha, the latter becaome far too tediously condescending for my liking despite being keen to take in some of his knowledge
SB has gone down a pretty long path. His views are completely warped to what they were five years ago when he was much more balanced.

Seemed like a nice enough dude - even if condescending at times - so I hope in real life he is not always on that edge cause some people have really lost their minds over some of this s**t.

Seemed like a nice enough dude - even if condescending at times - so I hope in real life he is not always on that edge cause some people have really lost their minds over some of this s**t.

I've got no doubt he lost his mind a while ago. He was capable of normal human interaction a few years but he has just devolved into I don't know what. It's a bit of a sad story to be honest.

(This is of course if he interacts in real life like he does here)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He addressed this a few times and he said he rarely brought these things up with his friends.

I'd hope his was telling the truth.

A real good mate of mine went down that path a good few years back and we found out what he said to us was only the tip of the iceberg to what he was like it private. Not good.

He wasn't too far of what SB was like on these forums in how much his life become dominated by it all. He is back in a much more balanced spot now.

The problem when someone goes that far down the road they think anyone who hasn't gone as far as them is just a non thinking consumer of MSM.

It's generally pretty good.

There are a lot of "Things in life..." type threads now, which I reckon are hard for newbies to connect in to. Sometimes I think it's good to have more topical threads that don't last forever but fade away naturally.

I've got no doubt he lost his mind a while ago. He was capable of normal human interaction a few years but he has just devolved into I don't know what. It's a bit of a sad story to be honest.

SB?

What happened to him?

Is he no longer about?

(Sorry but I'm an infrequent BF user at times)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back