Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait to see how Duffield goes playing further up the ground.

there was adverts on 7mate that the peel game at Joondalup was televised from 2:30 or did they stuff it up?

Perth v Sowfs is the televised game.

Sincerest condolences to the family of Steve Bazzo who passed away yesterday.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/26838199/freo-stars-align-for-thunder-opener/

Peel, West Perth and Swan Districts will wear black armbands today in memory of Steve Bazzo, who died early yesterday morning after a short battle with cancer.

Bazzo, 45, lined up in 230 games for Swans, the Falcons and the Thunder between 1988 and 2000.

A versatile footballer who made the most of his ability, Bazzo was the last player cut from Swan Districts’ premiership side in 1990.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I saw that thanks Nicko - I was asking to see if this had been confirmed or not.

I'm happy to drive up to see the game, but its a hell of a long drive and means juggling a lot of other factors.

There is also no confirmation on the WAFL site, West Perth Site, Peel site, afl site, Channel 9 sites, TV guides and I can't raise anyone by phone at HBF Arena.

Peel ressies getting smashed. Look like a team with no heart. Have not seen Vandeleur or Langdon, but Moller is trying. Very...

Peel ressies getting smashed. Look like a team with no heart. Have not seen Vandeleur or Langdon, but Moller is trying. Very...

What's it going to be when there are less Freo player in the 1st & some of these other player go up, Peel Will be crap. Not certain the clubs joining was that good. Stats wise Moller seems to be going ok.

Yeah, we have trained with 3 talls so they may want to continue with that. By all reports Hannath was quite good last week, so it probably improves his chances.
I think his rucking let him down but I don't think he needs to ruck much if Clarke and Sandi are playing. If we can plonk him at FF and have Pav play the CHF role we can stretch the Power tall defence. It means we're playing pretty tall, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back