Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Crozier and C Pearce out there. WAFL website didn't have Crozier listed for the first part of the game, then added his name later wearing #7. C Pearce was listed, but now his name has dropped off.

I noticed the same thing about Crozier. I reckon he's playing.

I don't want this to go further, but it's disappointing that you can't share an opinion on this forum without being condemned and insulted. All the Footy media have concerns about our scoring power and Premiership aspirations, so there is merit in my post.
Then at least answer my question. I have as much right to question an opinion that I think is massively off base as you do to make the opinion in the first place.

Seriously guys, can we create a thread where you can argue the point of who is too negative or not negative enough for YOUR TASTES?

I for one am sick of every thread becoming this same stupid s**t fight. I thought I might be safe to cone on the Peel thread, but here we go again.

I'm out.

Seriously guys, can we create a thread where you can argue the point of who is too negative or not negative enough for YOUR TASTES?

I for one am sick of every thread becoming this same stupid s**t fight. I thought I might be safe to cone on the Peel thread, but here we go again.

I'm out.
Can you give us some info on the game before you run off. Not that I blame you though.:)

I'm out.
Fair point.

I'm out.

Sherrif started it :p

I'm done. Hurley is finding a bit of the ball, Weller quiet :(

Peel look like they're missing Blakely. It's amazing the influence he is having as an 19 year old.

What happened to your username? Were you attacked by some misguided spelling nazi?

On topic: who is playing on Schloithe?

Felt like smartening it up a tad. After 5 years, for some reason.

Wonder if Schloithe will get a spot on a rookie list this year. Been one of South's better players this year and still only 22.

Felt like smartening it up a tad. After 5 years, for some reason.

Wonder if Schloithe will get a spot on a rookie list this year. Been one of South's better players this year and still only 22.
Schloithes main tactic is ducking for frees, he probably averages 6 or so frees a match(honestly may be more), he just isn't very good and it won't work with AFL umpires (unless picked up by Eagles:p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schloithes main tactic is ducking for frees, he probably averages 6 or so frees a match(honestly may be more), he just isn't very good and it won't work with AFL umpires (unless picked up by Eagles:p)
Well Geelong need new players for next year so he might get a look in there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back