Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Weller is not ready for consistent afl action. Even after his 2 games it was evident he is very light on in terms of contested footy. Hopefully he can track like an andrew gaff and build endurance and an afl body. But Gaff was more advanced in his debut year. I hope Blakely can get back for a potential afl debut in a dead rubber in the last round. Langdon looks more like he has an body more suited for afl football. if things do fall our way, who from Peel could come in for a dead rubber if the likes of Pav, McPharlin, Sandilands, Mundy, Hill, Pearce, and anybody else who has played alot of senior footy this year dont play? I am thinking Weller, Blakely, Langdon, Clarke, Taberner, and Crozier

Weller is not ready for consistent afl action. Even after his 2 games it was evident he is very light on in terms of contested footy. Hopefully he can track like an andrew gaff and build endurance and an afl body. But Gaff was more advanced in his debut year. I hope Blakely can get back for a potential afl debut in a dead rubber in the last round. Langdon looks more like he has an body more suited for afl football. if things do fall our way, who from Peel could come in for a dead rubber if the likes of Pav, McPharlin, Sandilands, Mundy, Hill, Pearce, and anybody else who has played alot of senior footy this year dont play? I am thinking Weller, Blakely, Langdon, Clarke, Taberner,
Grey.

Weller will be the best player we've picked up in the last 3 or 4 drafts with Blakely too.

Two games as sub (where he applied himself well considering) gave him a taste but I think he should've been given a full game.

He has been sick apparently which probably explains his output today and not playing last week. He will be a very good AFL player.

Weller will be the best player we've picked up in the last 3 or 4 drafts with Blakely too.

Two games as sub (where he applied himself well considering) gave him a taste but I think he should've been given a full game.

He has been sick apparently which probably explains his output today and not playing last week. He will be a very good AFL player.

Yep agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back