Analysis Peel Thunder 2015 (TV schedule in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you play wafl and you're approaching a contest with grey coming the other way I would suggest getting out of the way because he won't. He will also want it more. Don't see where he fits at freo but great for depth.

He is Spurr or Ibbotson or Duffield. Take your pick

If you play wafl and you're approaching a contest with grey coming the other way I would suggest getting out of the way because he won't. He will also want it more. Don't see where he fits at freo but great for depth.
He either wins a contest or breaks even. There is no other option.

Well, this is surprising and not a common site...Peel is on top of the ladder! Nice one!

For all those that watched the game today I'd be interested to hear your opinion about the following:
Moller - let him trundle around in the ruck in the ressies or play him out of position up forward in the firsts?
Ballard - does he have the required qualities to get a regular afl game?
Grey - is desperate attack on the footy enough to get an afl game?

I'd be interested to hear your opinion about the following:
Moller - let him trundle around in the ruck in the ressies or play him out of position up forward in the firsts?

Grey: easily. I thought Moller's tap work was better than Griffin. Got hand on the ball. Ballard can get the ball but his kicking is meh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be interested to hear your opinion about the following:
Grey does a lot more than have desperate attack on the ball. He is quality. The only thing he needs to learn is to get rid of the ball before he gets tackle.

That game was really encouraging. There was so much to like from most of our guys. De Luca needs to work on his hoof but he works hard.
Grey and Pearce will clearly be AFL players. Ballard works hard. Moller did some nice stuff.

Blakely is so sure with his hands, Weller was quietish but kept working. Hughes had something.
Langdon was clean and worked hard. Was a good second half

How would you fit Grey into the team? What about A Pearce? Are they waiting for injuries and old age to open a door?

Will take injuries or lack of form to break into the team, but, if Spurr or Duffield went down he could slot in and do a good job easily based on what I've seen.

I missed the game so good to catch up on the comments.
Glad to hear Grey and Pearce played well. Word was Grey would have seen action last year bar injury so he's clearly rated inside the purple bubble. Will be very hard to break in this year but he'd probably be next in line for Spurr or Duff.
Pearce is great cover for one of our talls. Well back in the queue after Daws and Sos but we have a McPharlin replacement in waiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back