FTA-TV Peep Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, check out "That Mitchell & Webb Look", it's a sketch comedy show starring the guys that play Mark and Jez.

Cheers mate!

And goodbye the next 3 weeks :oops:

Hopefully it was the 'setting up' episode they needed to get out of the way.

A couple of laughs but it wasn't great.

Big return to form tonight. Consistent laughs through the whole ep.

Loved Super Hans' nonchalant response to watching the Jez thing... "Oh yeah... fair play..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was some funny s**t. Show hasn't lost anything since it settled back into the groove after ep 1.

Jez turning gay has actually been quite an inspired plot move for a show that relies on awkwardness so often. That conversation in the kitchen about his sexuality was gold.

Jez turning gay has actually been quite an inspired plot move for a show that relies on awkwardness so often. That conversation in the kitchen about his sexuality was gold.
Jez isn't gay. He reminds me a lot of The Todd from Scrubs, especially in that scene when he's walking through the hospital basically looking at everybody and saying he'd do them. Jez would hump anything and he said as much in the last ep.

jesus. awkward doesn't even begin to describe third ep.

Although "I don't want to call you a racist at my dinner table" really made me laugh.

Been reasonable so far, they've certainly thrown a bit more at each character (after s7-8 were a bit rinse and repetish and unmemorable) but wow. Awkward show

love the little call backs though. Bringing back April was a good move (one of my favourite episodes was Mark going back to Dartmouth). Not sure if deliberate but loved that it was 'Corfu' as well (after previous seasons Dobby's albums were 'corfu').

Did lol @ Jeremy getting torn apart in the coaching session.

Needed more Johnson though. :(
To be fair, everything always needs more Johnson.

Not the funniest ep this week. I didn't get many laughs out of that one.

The scenes with that theologist guy were all pretty boring I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back