Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
131 was off the chain.
i was in 141 and leading a lot of chants. no voice at the end. tears shed. yes we ken shirt represented.
just waiting on an email back from KT (who bought a shirt) and kochie so i can get the all clear to get more done for this weekend.
what an incredible win.

KT and Kochie turned up at the pre function. unbelievable. we in the committee had no idea!!
train ride was aweosme. three carriages full of us and one daring dockers schmuck.
march was great too.
we were louder than freo, ive been told be tv and radio sources.

now bring on the G!

Top day at the Baysie, so well organised. Was standing right next to Koch during NTUA when he and KT first walked into the room, chills. The train was immense, one poor Freo fan got into my carriage and fought a good fight despite being pwnt by Jeaks. Chokito is a champ.

The game itself, no words yet. Exchanged a fair few words with the natives during the third quarter after copping it during the first half. We won.

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was a great day.Easily the best day/night at the footy I have ever had.From my day starting at 11 in the city with a few quiet beers before heading to the Bayswater for 1, there was plenty of Port people around in the city at 11.The Bayswater pre game function was fantastic, from Jeaks leading chants, a few cracks at Never tear us apart.Was great,then Kochie and KT showing up at the pre game function was a definite highlight.I filmed all of his speech, everyone basically got photos with him so was a great thing to see.The train ride into Subiaco and march were fantastic, great atmosphere to em, the Freo fans didn't know what had hit them when we all arrived at the ground singing, chanting and carrying on.Sat in bay 141 row H for the game. Was a great atmosphere to be apart of, the 2nd half we were loud as all hell in there, and after watching the replay you could definitely hear us all clearly towards the end.Credit to Chokito, Jeaks and I can't remember the other blokes name for leading all the chants, and what not during the game, and credit to Jeaks, Chokito and the WA Supporters Group for the festivities arranged pre game.Post game function was great to be apart of, I got there pretty quick as I made my move over to it as soon as our song finished playing after the game so I was one of the 1st amongst it.I didn't catch much of the speeches from Kenny, Trav, Chad and Jared as I was to busy drinking beers chatting to friends at the back of it.All in all was a great day/night, something I'll not soon forget.I do have some videos of Kochie's speech, some of the march and singing on my phone will work out how to put em up here if people want to see it.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
Was a great day.Easily the best day/night at the footy I have ever had.From my day starting at 11 in the city with a few quiet beers before heading to the Bayswater for 1, there was plenty of Port people around in the city at 11.The Bayswater pre game function was fantastic, from Jeaks leading chants, a few cracks at Never tear us apart.Was great,then Kochie and KT showing up at the pre game function was a definite highlight.I filmed all of his speech, everyone basically got photos with him so was a great thing to see.The train ride into Subiaco and march were fantastic, great atmosphere to em, the Freo fans didn't know what had hit them when we all arrived at the ground singing, chanting and carrying on.Sat in bay 141 row H for the game. Was a great atmosphere to be apart of, the 2nd half we were loud as all hell in there, and after watching the replay you could definitely hear us all clearly towards the end.Credit to Chokito, Jeaks and I can't remember the other blokes name for leading all the chants, and what not during the game, and credit to Jeaks, Chokito and the WA Supporters Group for the festivities arranged pre game.Post game function was great to be apart of, I got there pretty quick as I made my move over to it as soon as our song finished playing after the game so I was one of the 1st amongst it.I didn't catch much of the speeches from Kenny, Trav, Chad and Jared as I was to busy drinking beers chatting to friends at the back of it.All in all was a great day/night, something I'll not soon forget.I do have some videos of Kochie's speech, some of the march and singing on my phone will work out how to put em up here if people want to see it.

That would be sensational Adam

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Oh I forgot to mention, holding up the banner for the boys to run out was a special moment for me.Shared a wink and a nod with Gary Hocking while snapping photos of the boys warming up was the moment I knew no matter what happened we were going to win.

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
uploadfromtaptalk1410836830957.jpg

Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Worked Sunday morning, was fantastic to say the least.Got 3 days off with my daughter since then but my substantial Port wardrobe is getting a work out to say the least

When I lived in Perth, a couple of my staff were Freo supporters. That was in 2008/09 - and in 2009 I managed to get them tickets to the club function before the game. They feasted on free everything, and the Dockers handed us our arses on a plate. Enjoy it!

Back