People you feel sorry for

Remove this Banner Ad

Steven-Gerrard.png

A number of things.

-Turn off the television.
-Eat real food, purchased as local as possible from locally owned business, with cash or trade.
-Use your local green grocer as a chemist, thats what they are. Local butcher supplies you your energy, green grocer your nourishment.
-Buy only what you need. (you don't need commute to work in an SUV unless you live in a rain forrest with dirt roads)
-Protest war or any war policies. At the very least understand that there is no excuse for war, the way the west involves itself in it.
-Encourage anyone who is trying to make a difference, instead of ridiculing them because their views are different.
-Get out in nature as much as possible. Do it your way, not how some travel program tells you.
-Respect all life.. You might have trees in your front yard, one day you might work out that the bird who hangs around there in the day generally calls out just before you get a vistor. You might work out that he/she has different calls for different types of visits.

From little things, do big things grow.

So your local butcher supplies your energy, your green grocer your nourishment, and you just trawl for bishes who can't get enough of you at the local supermarket?

?

I was in the supermarket at the end of summer and this babe was walking in at the same time with (who I presumed) mother. In the trolley was the babes (presumed again) two year old. Now the babe was about 6 foot and blonde, with a good set of puppies on her (bra did a good job). Dressed in short denim shorts and a cream cotton collarless shirt.

A few minutes later I entered the isle with all the cleaning products in, I was looking for homebrand dish-washing liquid and carpet deodorizer. This chick was a few meters down the isle with her trolley facing the end. Her mother was 10 meters or so further down with the kid, the chick is pushing the trolley slowly, right in front of me.

I noticed her legs were in real good shape, but the arse had a bit of fluid. Thought she was an athlete or some sort in between seasons, enjoyed a bit of grog over summer. Then holy phuq I kid you not, she sees me, grabs something from the shelve above her, then bends right over the trolley and places it in the very front of that trolley. She held that pose for about 15 excruciatingly long seconds. She was at a right angle, no she was at about 60 degrees.

Tight short denim shorts. 6 foot tall, fit.

oh... and the homebrand dish-washing liquid and carpet deodorizer.

Last edited:
Are you the bone or the dog in this situation.

Trick question.

You could call me bit of a dog for preying on something so easy as a checkout chick. I have the ability for much finer game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was walking over a pedestrian crossing in Bangkok near Indra Square and there was an old lady who clearly had a broken leg begging for coins at the base of the stairs. About six months later I walked across the same crossing and she was still there begging for coins, minus the leg. Her I felt sorry for.
Was in Nanjing four and a half years ago and saw a shirtless man with no legs dragging himself and a mat underneath down the mall and a bucket of coins, using weights as 'crutches'.

I appreciate that I didn't grow up in a society like that.

lol..you're a strange little man graham.

Disturbing and funny at the same time.

Last edited:
Which assertion? I never said anything about 'goals' of evolution.

this assertion:

Biologically and psychologically, we did not evolve to waste our lives the way so many of us do today

you're making an assertion that evolution had other goals for us than "wasting our lives". now, forgetting the value judgement inherent in that for a second, on what basis are you making the claim i have quoted? what DID we evolve to do then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back