Perceptions about us/our players you want to see put to bed in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

LT has to stop staging to get rid of this perception.

Its a vicious cycle.

Because he doesn't get paid a lot of free kicks that he deserves, he tends to over accentuate contact to try and draw free kicks that may or may not be there.

I just wanted to point out that Patak's are now doing a 'Spicy' butter chicken sauce for the curry purists. : stern look:

382507.jpg

I just wanted to point out that Pattak's are now doing a 'Spicy' butter chicken sauce for the curry purists. : stern look:

Well, thank ____ for that. I'm getting sick of having to justify myself. Every time I eat out and order Butter Chicken I get suspicious looks from people, because I'm obviously over ten years old.

Does it specify that it's a "curry" on the label though? King Corey says it should be classed as a casserole only.

Curry /ˈkʌri/, plural curries, is the generic English term primarily employed in Western culture to denote a wide variety of dishes whose origins are Southern and Southeastern Asian cuisines, as well as New World cuisines influenced by them such as Trinidadian, Mauritian or Fijian. Their common feature is the incorporation of more or less complex combinations of spices and/or herbs, usually (but not invariably) including fresh or dried hot chillies.

By that definition it's a curry, as it is made from a combination of herbs and spices in an Indian sauce.

The Merriam Webster dictionary has an entry pertaining to both 'strong' (not necessarily hot) and hot spiced curries.

By that definition it's a curry, as it is made from a combination of herbs and spices in an Indian sauce.

The Merriam Webster dictionary has an entry pertaining to both 'strong' (not necessarily hot) and hot spiced curries.

I think we nearly need a thread devoted solely to curry-discussion.

And St Kilda is probably a football club if you strictly apply the Oxford or Websters definitions.

Doesn't make it so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahahahaha the Essendon flogs have stolen the idea for this thread, the admitted it, but the OP said he had to "wash his hands after visiting that board".

Here's another idea you can steal Essendon. Don't be drug cheats.

Ahahahaha the Essendon flogs have stolen the idea for this thread, the admitted it, but the OP said he had to "wash his hands after visiting that board".

Here's another idea you can steal Essendon. Don't be drug cheats.
I'm surprised how few mentions of the drug cheat tag there are in that thread. Obviously the * fans enjoy their team being known as a bunch of unsuccessful cheaters

1. That Wells is inconsistent and undeserving of the praise he received late last year.
2. That Harvey is a stager (FFS he hasn't staged in 6 yrs).
3. That Ziebell is a 'mediocre big mid at best'.
4. That we're a tiny club with no financial backing (38k+ come at me).
5. That we can't win away from Etihad.

(P.S wheres this curry thread, omnomnom).

Well, think those 5 are pretty safe.

He does.

The issue is that he likes to stand up in tackles and try to break them for which he gets pinged. This is regardless of prior opportunity to dispose of the footy (which he very rarely has given most of these occur around stoppages) or the intent he is showing. He is getting pinged because of an interpretation on the rule that has come in over the last few years.

He could rectify this imbalance by going to ground and just releasing the pill. That would be called play on dsepite it being a clear free kick.
He also gets pinged because the umps have decided he is a player who likes to take on the tackle (which is true), and therefore he never gets the benefit of the doubt which leads to so many ball-ups.

That things are so obvious to everyone, when it comes to players that are just not going to develop any further, except coaches and officials and they keep on persisting with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back