Pero's Super Keeper League 2012/13

What keeper format should we run with this season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Bugs! I was very lucky, it was one turnover, that was it!

I wrestled with resting players to, to win the turnover cat but yeah I was worried you then take the points cat.

Great season guys, great league with a full re-draft next season to launch it all over again!

Until then, GO PIES!!! :)

Congrats Billy. I think you should be handicapped in all BF fantasy leagues next year. Two 1st's and one 2nd.

Also fella's, I've been thinking about this for a fair while and I am going to have to withdraw from this league. Its been a crazy 18 months for me and I really need to reduce my fantasy involvement.

Its been a true honour to be in this league with you all and to have been lucky enough to win the thing. Best of luck for next season :cool:

Me too guys, I've already told Gridders but I'm going to attempt to scale back my fantasy next season and concentrate more on reality. We'll see how that goes! With the redraft prior to next season it seems like a logical time to pull the plug on this league, thanks boys and I'll see many of you in other leagues anyway!

Well done Billy!

Cheers for your involvement over the years Bugsy and Raff. You will be missed.

Billy has put forward his bro as one replacement, a worthy addition. So we will be looking for one more at this stage.

Sad to see you go Raff and Bugs but our rivalries will continue in another league or 2.

Gridders thanks for letting my bro take one of the vacant spots.

So we're going with the "no talent in the draft" option then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not according to the poll.

The poll was taken prior to discussion. I'm 99% sure that a decision was made to do a full re-draft.

I've got Le Bron and Im happy with a redraw.

If Durrants owner agrees that's a quorum

Need to see who is and who isn't coming back it seems. One replacement is required at least.

Back