Society/Culture Persecution of former Nazi employees

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City
I've had enough of this Jewish persecution complex that is demanding revenge on those who happened to of held a job to do with Nazi Germany. In a time where if you refused to help the Nazi government you were likely to find yourself in grave personal danger. But the continued chasing of old men basically beacuse they worked in places where Jews were killed is why people have such loathing for the Jewish community.

I'm not saying that the holacaust didn't exist or that it should be forgotten, but targetting an 89 year-old man because he was a guard there is purely a vindictive act of revenge by a group of people who will be the first to cry about racism, but are one of the most racist groups on the face of the earth.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/joha...-216000-jews-at-auschwitz-20140620-zsfji.html

A time has come, it is nearly 70 years since WWII ended most are dead or dying or do these vindictive people want to take centurians to court out of pure revenge.

In kenya there was 1500 hundred armed warriors (mostly spears). They represented a movement that wanted change. 95% of the countries wealth was controlled by a infinitely small part of the population who happened to be whites.

10 thousand males were killed by the British army who defended those whites right to hoard the wealth. Wealth they procured because the british army supported and protected them. Remember only 1500 hundred were armed.

Its gets worse, they took 30-40 thousand to re education camps by train. I know that they loaded up women and children into cargo carriages at gun point.I know because my father was a lance corporal in the British army, at that time, at that place, doing it. He was drafted at 18. Had no choice. His head was filled full of s**t from his government who needed the economic positives the status quo delivered. A status quo they maintained at any cost.

Some say the death toll was much larger.

I think some people really want to think about having an opinion on this issue. Perhaps even edit their posts.

In kenya there was 1500 hundred armed warriors (mostly spears). They represented a movement that wanted change. 95% of the countries wealth was controlled by a infinitely small part of the population who happened to be whites.

10 thousand males were killed by the British army who defended those whites right to hoard the wealth. Wealth they procured because the british army supported and protected them. Remember only 1500 hundred were armed.

Its gets worse, they took 30-40 thousand to re education camps by train. I know that they loaded up women and children into cargo carriages at gun point.I know because my father was a lance corporal in the British army, at that time, at that place, doing it. He was drafted at 18. Had no choice. His head was filled full of s**t from his government who needed the economic positives the status quo delivered. A status quo they maintained at any cost.

Some say the death toll was much larger.

I think some people really want to think about having an opinion on this issue. Perhaps even edit their posts.

1500 hundred?

By my reckoning, that would be 150,000 armed warriors. Spears or not, I'd call that cause for concern.

BTW, when was this?

Is this serious?

Those who participate in mass murder should get a pass becuase you don't like Jews?
No, but guards at the camps didn't participate in the murders, the person in question also hasn't been charged with the murders.

This. And SS guards are now just "employees"?
The SS has been demonised by the West for being much worse than it actually was. Yes parts of the SS were butual mass murders, but it is also worth noting that the SS had over 250,000 troops in its ranks during WWII. For some joining the SS was a way of avoiding the Western Front, as the SS supplied a large percentage of the police force/national guard, which is where it is likely this man fell.

We keep forgetting that these were different times and with very different circumstances, very very few in Western society understand that there can be a time where you have to make a decision between the lessser of two evils in order to save your own life.

If the USA wants to put him on trial, why aren't they putting on trial USA soldiers for killing civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the mass murders they committed in Vietnam? If you want to live in a society that holds people to account then you need to hold everyone to those standards, the USA though refuse to acknowledge war crimes committed by USA troops or even attempt to discipline those who commit them. The fact remains that no senior officer was ever tried for the crimes committed in Iraqi prisons during the occupation, only low ranking soldiers most of whom came from regions in the USA where joining the army is a way to break the poverty cycle and get out.

No, but guards at the camps didn't participate in the murders, the person in question also hasn't been charged with the murders.

The SS has been demonised by the West for being much worse than it actually was. Yes parts of the SS were butual mass murders, but it is also worth noting that the SS had over 250,000 troops in its ranks during WWII. For some joining the SS was a way of avoiding the Western Front, as the SS supplied a large percentage of the police force/national guard, which is where it is likely this man fell.

We keep forgetting that these were different times and with very different circumstances, very very few in Western society understand that there can be a time where you have to make a decision between the lessser of two evils in order to save your own life.

If the USA wants to put him on trial, why aren't they putting on trial USA soldiers for killing civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the mass murders they committed in Vietnam? If you want to live in a society that holds people to account then you need to hold everyone to those standards, the USA though refuse to acknowledge war crimes committed by USA troops or even attempt to discipline those who commit them. The fact remains that no senior officer was ever tried for the crimes committed in Iraqi prisons during the occupation, only low ranking soldiers most of whom came from regions in the USA where joining the army is a way to break the poverty cycle and get out.

tl;dr You hate Americans, you hate Jews, and the SS were just a "bit dodgy". Got it.:thumbsu:

So they 'only' knew about the murders, and participated in the starving, brutalising, raping, humiliating etc. Yeah, who could have a problem with that?

And before you say that as a guard he may not have known, I was at Auschwitz last year...he really couldn't not have known unless he was monumentally stupid (and if he was that bad, he probably would have been in the camp rather than guarding).

The man isn't accused of being part of the Waffen SS (the troops who fought at the front), he's accused of being a guard at one of the extermination camps.

BTW, they didn't just kill Jews...they killed lots of 'undesirables'...Gypsies, Gays, disabled (especially mentally), some POWS...

tl;dr You hate Americans, you hate Jews, and the SS were just a "bit dodgy". Got it.:thumbsu:
What I hate is double standards that exist in society especially anything involving the holocaust. Try and say anything against attempt to put someone on trial and you're anti-semetic. The US legal system is happy to put those on trial who committed acts whilst representing foreigns bodies, but they won't put their own on trial no matter how bad they were. It's about those behind the justice system.

As for the SS I suggest you do some research on what the SS really was. The vast majority of the SS weren't these mass murdering, round up those we don't like troops, the were troops who fought on the front as part of special forces alongside regular army. So do your homework and re-read my post and what I actually wrote not what you think I wrote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do you propose?
The Holocaust has been played for as much effect as could possibly be wrung from it.
It happened, it was an atrocity.
The Jewish people either need to get on with existence or continue to antagonise an entire new generation into a hatred of them, whether deserved or not.

Last edited:
The SS has been demonised by the West for being much worse than it actually was.

The SS, along with the Nazi Party, was declared a criminal organization in 1945

The SS was an elite unit, the party's elite guard with all SS personnel (originally) selected on the principles of racial purity and loyalty to the Nazi Party and Germany. It was for that reason they were chosen to implement the Final Solution for the Jews and other groups deemed inferior. The SS was the lead branch in carrying out the killing, torture and enslavement of approximately 12 million people.

The Allegmeine SS was responsible for the administration of extermination camps. Many Waffen-SS members (the military wing of the SS and units were responsible for against civilians and allied servicemen in a number of well documented massacres in France, Greece. Italy, Belgium and Poland. After the war, several formations within the Waffen-SS were found guilty of war crimes, especially in the opening and closing phases of the war. In addition to documented atrocities, Waffen-SS units assisted in rounding up Eastern European Jews for deportation and utilised scorched earth tactics during anti-partisan operations.

If the USA wants to put him on trial, why aren't they putting on trial USA soldiers for killing civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the mass murders they committed in Vietnam?

Because the US isn't putting Johann Breyer on trial. Germany is. It's Germany that has issued the arrest warrant. The country opened hundreds of dormant cases on suspected war crimes three years ago. As did Poland. The last time Poland prosecuted anyone for Nazi crimes was in 2001, when a Pole, Henryk Mania, was sentenced to eight years in prison for taking parts in acts of genocide in Chelmno.

Germany are pursuing 30 former Auschwitz death camp guards. The case of Ukrainian-born John Demjanjuk two years ago changed the legal situation concerning people who worked at the death camps. Demjanjuk was found guilty of complicity in the murder of more than 28,000 Jews at the Sobibor camp in Nazi-occupied Poland. A German judge ruled that even though there was no clear evidence that he had committed murder directly, his mere activities as a worker at the death camp facilitated mass murder.

It's likely that Breyer was a member of an SS unit known as the "Guard Battalion", or Wachbattalion. These guards manned watchtowers and patrolled the perimeter fences of the camp. During an emergency, such as a prisoner uprising, the Guard Battalion could be deployed within the camp to put down the rebellion. Some guards were Waffen-SS veterans rotated into the concentration camp system due to wounds in action or for some other administrative reason.

Brayer was certainly at one point a member of the SS Totenkopf, or 'Death's Head', battalion in Auschwitz as late as Dec. 29, 1944.

Last edited:
So subsequently I guess we should seek to punish people who have done wrongs against Palestine and Palestinians while working with Israel's force in 60 to 70 years then???

So subsequently I guess we should seek to punish people who have done wrongs against Palestine and Palestinians while working with Israel's force in 60 to 70 years then???

'We'? Who is 'we'?

If 60 years from now, some future Palestinian state wishes to issue arrest warrants against Israeli individuals who participated in atrocities against Palestinians, then they may do so.

Whether or not Israel would extradite such individuals to face Palestinian justice is another matter.

But the continued chasing of old men basically beacuse they worked in places where Jews were killed is why people have such loathing for the Jewish community.

dont disagree with the message of your thread, but surely this isn't true. nobody really cares if some old nazi gets persecuted.

The SS, along with the Nazi Party, was declared a criminal organization in 1945

The SS was an elite unit, the party's elite guard with all SS personnel (originally) selected on the principles of racial purity and loyalty to the Nazi Party and Germany. It was for that reason they were chosen to implement the Final Solution for the Jews and other groups deemed inferior. The SS was the lead branch in carrying out the killing, torture and enslavement of approximately 12 million people.
Originally they were, but by 1943 when he turned 18 they were not that selective, it was more a case of recruit people to do the side work like being guards so the main cleansing work could continue.

Originally they were, but by 1943 when he turned 18 they were not that selective, it was more a case of recruit people to do the side work like being guards so the main cleansing work could continue.

"cleansing work"!!!!

You mean industrial scale mass murder.

And as I said, I've been there, the guards couldn't not know what was happening, and even if they had, how stupid would they need to be not to figure out that when thousands of people were going in each day, and none coming out, something was happening to them.

How can you conduct a fair trial 70 years after the fact?

Any doubt should, as always, go to the defendant, and over that time, there would surely be more doubt. But if it can be proved, then I don't see any length of time where it would be acceptable to 'forgive and forget' a party to genocide.

I've had enough of this Jewish persecution complex that is demanding revenge on those who happened to of held a job to do with Nazi Germany. In a time where if you refused to help the Nazi government you were likely to find yourself in grave personal danger. But the continued chasing of old men basically beacuse they worked in places where Jews were killed is why people have such loathing for the Jewish community.

I'm not saying that the holacaust didn't exist or that it should be forgotten, but targetting an 89 year-old man because he was a guard there is purely a vindictive act of revenge by a group of people who will be the first to cry about racism, but are one of the most racist groups on the face of the earth.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/joha...-216000-jews-at-auschwitz-20140620-zsfji.html

A time has come, it is nearly 70 years since WWII ended most are dead or dying or do these vindictive people want to take centurians to court out of pure revenge.
does not being a moderator behove role to be above petty squabble? this is usually the fights skilts picks, come on slax, you are a better man than the lesser man skilts is. in fact, i am not even sure skilts is a man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back