FTA-TV Person of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. What a finale.

I'm not too sure what it will mean for Season 4 though. And no idea how they'll work Elias back in, who I think will be the baddest of all bad in the show.

And who died...? Shaw and Root are still alive, I don't recall any other female main characters.

Corrosion

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2005
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barnsley
Wow. What a finale.

I'm not too sure what it will mean for Season 4 though. And no idea how they'll work Elias back in, who I think will be the baddest of all bad in the show.

And who died...? Shaw and Root are still alive, I don't recall any other female main characters.

You mean the lady shot at the end? That was Collier's right hand woman in the Vigilance group.

It's rare for a show to kill off a main character and not have a decline in quality let alone actually get better.
She was a replaceable main character though I reckon. Not one of the core ones. She's basically been replaced with Shaw - albeit in a new direction.
I was more referring to these posts, but I think they were talking about the black female cop (can't remember her name).

Corrosion

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2005
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barnsley
Carter. The show hasn't missed a beat since she was killed off.

To be honest, her and Fusco are probably the most disposable main characters, so killing them off wouldn't do too much harm, and it hasn't.

Last edited:
I do miss a little bit of Carter, but we don't really miss her that much because Shaw and Root have been amazing characters, probably even better tbh.

If Fusco does leave/die, I will be sad.

To remember where he came from and the police detective that he became, and how he's the butt of every joke. Ahh Fusco :hearts:

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Here's a teaser for season 4 guys.

Hope it keeps having the odd unrelated crime of the week episode between all the Samaratan v The Machine stuff which will undoubtedly take up at least the first half of the season.

Great to see Elias back too! Am hoping that Finch's remarks about no resources in that video are remedied by Elias to some extent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah set up a few mechanisms to allow the story to flow and make sense in episode 1. The lady in the bar at the start with the "you are one of three people..." line was cringe-worthy.

Really good episode.

Thought the whole concept was pretty cool with the game and super duper smarty pants girl chessmistress.

So disappointing she turned to the dark side, but because she's super cute and pretty interesting, will be entertaining to see her be the possibly figurehead for Samaritan who they will certainly clash soon.

The team is back too!

Oh, and the elevator scene where it turns out to be Shaw is so stupid because you literally see Claire's face on screen and then she just disappears.

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Really good episode.

Thought the whole concept was pretty cool with the game and super duper smarty pants girl chessmistress.

So disappointing she turned to the dark side, but because she's super cute and pretty interesting, will be entertaining to see her be the possibly figurehead for Samaritan who they will certainly clash soon.

The team is back too!

Oh, and the elevator scene where it turns out to be Shaw is so stupid because you literally see Claire's face on screen and then she just disappears.

Just a really fun episode overall I thought.
I thought all along it was ultimately going to be a ploy by Samaritan/ Greer to lure Finch out but I was pretty wrong. Makes it really interesting as to how Finch reacts when Claire comes back into it. Have a feeling they will have to make a choice on whether to take her out or not later in the season.

I was really sad when they had to leave the library at the end of last season and I'm not sure if it's because of my secret fondness of trains but holy heck I love the new base!

I love when they give Fuscoe more involvement in episodes. He's a crack up.

It would be cool if 'in their hour of need' Finch and co are helped by people they've helped in previous episodes.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
I love when they give Fuscoe more involvement in episodes. He's a crack up.

It would be cool if 'in their hour of need' Finch and co are helped by people they've helped in previous episodes.
Yeh this show has a surprisingly small number of returning characters for a show that appears to constantly take place in New York
Zoe Morgan, Elias and that Asian guy are really the only older POI's that return

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeh this show has a surprisingly small number of returning characters for a show that appears to constantly take place in New York
Zoe Morgan, Elias and that Asian guy are really the only older POI's that return
Do you reckon that the guy on the phone in the 911 call centre episode will 'appear' again?

The one I've always wanted to see make a return is the ex British MI-6 agent (not Greer) who was very interested in Reese. Might be from season 2.

Do you reckon that the guy on the phone in the 911 call centre episode will 'appear' again?

The one I've always wanted to see make a return is the ex British MI-6 agent (not Greer) who was very interested in Reese. Might be from season 2.

What about the tech millionare who planted the tracker in the watch he gave to finch at the end of the episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back