All things Peter Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

PJ has apparently resigned from his role as chairman of AFL Victoria so that he can dedicate more time to the Dees as CEO. My love for this man continues to grow. As expected, he seems to have done an excellent job in his AFL Victoria capacity which is why he is leaving now.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-01/jackson-quits-afl-victoria-to-focus-on-dees

Apologies for the ambiguous title, I couldn't resist ;)

PJ has apparently resigned from his role as chairman of AFL Victoria so that he can dedicate more time to the Dees as CEO. My love for this man continues to grow. As expected, he seems to have done an excellent job in his AFL Victoria capacity which is why he is leaving now.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-01/jackson-quits-afl-victoria-to-focus-on-dees

Apologies for the ambiguous title, I couldn't resist ;)
Yeah you bugger, here I was thinking I guess we're due for some bad news!

And you were all like - psyche!

I wonder if this bodes well for PJ staying on to see through Roosy's tenure. Then he might feel obliged to stay on for Goodwin's first year... and so forth. :)

AFL Vic is a bit of a conflict of interest as well. Overseeing the VFL particularly but also the TAC cup could give as an advantage. It's minor compared to most conflict of interests in the AFL world of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good interview on 3AW with the quiet achiever PJ.

His thoughts on the team, coaches, the past, Casey relationship and the Goodes saga which he eloquently summed up and displayed great perspective.

A good interview on 3AW with the quiet achiever PJ.

His thoughts on the team, coaches, the past, Casey relationship and the Goodes saga which he eloquently summed up and displayed great perspective.
Hadn't heard from PJ for a long time, probably since season launch to be honest. Trying to keep out the way and let the footy do the talking while working hard behind the scenes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back