Peter Wallis - Top 30 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty confident that Cockatoo won't get past North if he's available. So no cigar for the Bombers. North are screaming for outside run and need a big defender to play on the gorillas. They'll take whoever is available of McDonald, Keitel or Marchbank at 25 and would be happy if Menadue or Cavka are around at 36. As an aside, I'm a real wrap for Weller,Cockatoo and Garlett. A touch surprised about the uber hype around Pickett, DeGoey and Ellis.

You were right in regards to Connor Blakely and his likely
position so apologies.A lot of my favorite guys slid i hope
they have good careers and show i am a reasonable
judge only time will tell.

You were right in regards to Connor Blakely and his likely
position so apologies.A lot of my favorite guys slid i hope
they have good careers and show i am a reasonable
judge only time will tell.

The fact all 4 of the WCE picks were in your top 30 I hope so too! Who do you think was the bigger steal for us, Lamb or Cavka/Nelson?

The fact all 4 of the WCE picks were in your top 30 I hope so too! Who do you think was the bigger steal for us, Lamb or Cavka/Nelson?
My team needs for West Coast read- Quality mid/utility type would be good,
or pacey type.
Duggan/Cavka pace Lamb/Nelson utility = great draft.
Can't believe Cavka went 66 ,so i will go with the value,but they're all good.
Waterman adds value too.

Lamb has the biggest upside imo but I can't believe Cavka lasted until pick 66 either.

I was surprised WC went for all Victorians given their recent draft history but I think they are all going to be good players. Maybe there has been a change of draft policy under Simpson, as the fact that no locals were taken seems extreme compared to previous years.

Time will tell but I think they did extremely well & should be well pleased with the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back