Opinion Petition for more transparancy and accountability in AFL administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
A petition for more transparancy and accountability in AFL administration is here if anyone wants to sign. I'm of the opinion that behaviour like this undermines the whole league and that allowing private agendas to drive league policy has potentially serious implications for ALL teams.

If this concerns you too, I'd appreciate it if you could share this as far and wide as possible. If anybody has relatives/friends/work contacts in PR/journalism/the media it couldn't hurt to mention it to them. I'm also open to suggestions for a better hashtag as tweeting/trending clearly isn't really my thing. #FairAFL ? #OpenAFL ?

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fairness-and-transparency-in-the-afl.html

If you would like to show your opposition to this administration in other ways, there are other easy options available including:

Share this petition with as many other fans as possible using any available means.

Boycott the official AFL website and official AFL club sites and instead get all trade related news from blogs/forums/newspapers/media sites (NOT Fox or Channel 7)

Boycott the official Foxsports AFL website.

Boycott the official AFL youtube channel.

Boycott purchasing of all official AFL merchandise.

Boycott all free to air broadcasts of AFL games from the 2015 season, and instead listen to these on ABC radio or watch unofficial streaming services.

Cancel your subscription to the FoxFooty channel

Boycott other products, services, and websites offered by AFL commercial partners such as NAB, Telstra, Fox, and Channel 7 / 7mate.

Tweet at the official AFL account or accounts owned by AFL administrators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back