Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

l did notice supercoat on special @ woolies today.l think the special ends tomorrow night 2 for 24 smackos big bags 8 or 12 kg bags feed your woofers:thumbsu:.

Correctomundo, 8 kg bags.

I shop at Woolies online and even though have a stack of dog food in freezer and cupboard I bought more. Handy to have at least an extra week or two supply on hand in case of a pesky cyclone. I buy Lite and Mature for Clyde. Actually killing time waiting on delivery now. I'm a bit miffed as I sometimes get him (and Bonnie when she was alive) soup beef bones as a special treat, the swines didn't have any in stock this order. Mine also get chicken necks/frames.

some good prices on woofer food.l seem to buy a bag every now and again the boys have 2 x 8kg bags of supercoat one 8 kg of pal and one 18kg of supercoat.Now just waiting for the cats to start stealing some of the boys food.quiet lucky were l am one of the local iga marks down some of there meat like bbq steaks etc.l get shanks and lambs/chicken necks quiet cheap from a big butcher.quiet funny my gf used to work at a butcher (doing there accounts etc) used to bring home died beef/shanks/mince etc fudge would sometimes not eat anything the food was fresh etc.enter at the time new puppy hank so he thought l better eat or l will miss out because hank is a food machine even eats lettuce etc.

some good prices on woofer food.l seem to buy a bag every now and again the boys have 2 x 8kg bags of supercoat one 8 kg of pal and one 18kg of supercoat.Now just waiting for the cats to start stealing some of the boys food.quiet lucky were l am one of the local iga marks down some of there meat like bbq steaks etc.l get shanks and lambs/chicken necks quiet cheap from a big butcher.quiet funny my gf used to work at a butcher (doing there accounts etc) used to bring home died beef/shanks/mince etc fudge would sometimes not eat anything the food was fresh etc.enter at the time new puppy hank so he thought l better eat or l will miss out because hank is a food machine even eats lettuce etc.

:D

Clyde is one of them. Even eats wallaby poo!!!!!

There's an IGA and Foodworks on Maggie but they charge like wounded bulls when it comes to dry pet food. I do a lot of my supermarket shopping online and when something is on mega special that will be used buy double.

Such a hard life.....

2012-010.jpg

When I was a kid, we had a little bitsa/Australian Terrier, that used to sit between the head rests of the front bench seat in Dad's Ford Falcon. She used to balance there while he drove. You'd get booked for that these days:rolleyes:.

Make ya self comfortable, I'll sleep on the couch.....

hwlso4.jpg

When I was a kid, we had a little bitsa/Australian Terrier, that used to sit between the head rests of the front bench seat in Dad's Ford Falcon. She used to balance there while he drove. You'd get booked for that these days:rolleyes:.

Have you been booked?

hwlso4.jpg

Have you been booked?

No, got a mate who's Beagle sits up in the passenger seat of his van though, he's been warned a couple of times but it won't stop him.

Love the pic btw, spoilt much Jack??:)

No, got a mate who's Beagle sits up in the passenger seat of his van though, he's been warned a couple of times but it won't stop him.

There's a older guy on Maggie who drives around in his van with his dog in passenger seat. This dog hangs out the window and barks it's head off, trouble is sets off a chain reaction of other dogs.

Love the pic btw, spoilt much Jack??:)[/QUOTE] :thumbsu:

How spoilt is Jack!! Makes Clyde look neglected :D He is sulking at the moment because hasn't had his morning walk, it's been bucketing down on and off for a week but last night really kicked in and still raining up here.

love the pic of jack:).does he snore? my 2 dont come inside that much fudge "cant" stay still and hank makes a bee line for the cat food.But l have kinda trained him to stay on the mat and dont move no playtime in side.But if ones in the other has to be in aswell.hank would make a good indoor dog but not fair on fudge plus they slide all over the wood floor dont want them to hurt a hip or anything.

love the pic of jack:).does he snore? my 2 dont come inside that much fudge can stay still and hank makes a bee line for the cat food.But l have kinda trained him to stay on the mat and dont move no playtime in side.But if ones in the other has to be in aswell.hank would make a good indoor dog but not fair on fudge plus they slide all over the wood floor dont want them to hurt a hip or anything.

Absolutely :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clyde feeling glum as his futons finally got a wash after days and days of rain and today, ta da SUN out, so far. Check out his blanky!!

clydemarch2012001.jpg

Didn't get much of a walk yesterday morning, down the road water water everywhere, underneath that corner is a storm drain.:eek:

cnrhsbrdapjohnw.jpg

The drain was still covered by water this morning. :thumbsdown:

hwlso4.jpg

Have you been booked?

What time's breakfast in bed served?

There's some fabulous photos on this thread by the way. I can recognise a good photo even if I can't take one.:eek:

Thanks to all the photographers out there.:thumbsu:

Clyde feeling glum as his futons finally got a wash after days and days of rain and today, ta da SUN out, so far. Check out his blanky!!

clydemarch2012001.jpg

Didn't get much of a walk yesterday morning, down the road water water everywhere, underneath that corner is a storm drain.:eek:

cnrhsbrdapjohnw.jpg

The drain was still covered by water this morning. :thumbsdown:

That's a cute pic of Clyde on the North blanky ;)

What time's breakfast in bed served?

There's some fabulous photos on this thread by the way. I can recognise a good photo even if I can't take one.:eek:

Thanks to all the photographers out there.:thumbsu:

What you see in the photo didn't last long lol. Jack sleeps at the end of the bed. He knows the rules if he wants to sleep on my bed.

Facebook link:( would love to see, but me no have faceybooky.

Ditto. Any chance you could youtube it rocker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back