Petterd

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I am going to put my neck on the line here and I am more than happy to take flak.

I like Petterd in our team. I am of the opinion that success ( no matter the field) is 80% hard work 20% talent. If more players approached the game like Petterd we would have won a final and could have possibly got to the prelims. His saving spoil against carlton and his happiness to scrap shows that he cares about the success of the richmond football club and I like that.

To be honest I have him picked over a lot of the alternative players thrown out their by other posters.

Battlers are good and Petterd is one of the best.

Last edited:
He's the super sub in my opinion , his body is ****ed but can play one and a half quarters very well because he's smart and versatile. He'd be awesome in the green jacket rather than turning it over after half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricky, as always, will give 100% to the Richmond Football Club, if this is good enough for him to EARN games then he should be applauded, I think he is a good AFL footballer who is an asset to the team with his tackling, courage, ability to find the ball, ability to play forward, back or midfield and his propensity to play to his strengths and minimise his weaknesses.
Is he a "Superstar"? No, but only a minority of AFL players are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back